• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free APampered Chef Polo Shirt (Buisiness)

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 3 Posted By: IB6UB9
Views: 407 Replies: 1 i know shirts rarely come, but the site looks legit, figured it was worth a shot!
linkMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

business is everywhere....just ask my 11 yo DS! They are having a hobby fair at his school (he's in 5th grade) and they have invited parents to join in and display their hobby. DS says to me, "you could do a display about your hobby Mom" and I asked what he thought my hobby is....he said "cooking.....because you could set up a table with PC stuff and all of the teachers will see it!" Needless to say, I signed up!

I also got info from a lady that works at the hospital my Dad is in right now today! I have a PC ribbon on my purse, so it pays to advertise!

Business IS everywhere! I got an eye exam today and left two catalogs with the office staff. I have to go back next week to pick up my new glasses and you better believe I told them to have their orders ready! LOL!

Related to Free APampered Chef Polo Shirt (Buisiness)

1. What is the purpose of the "Free Pampered Chef Polo Shirt" promotion?

The purpose of the promotion is to provide a free polo shirt to those who sign up for the Pampered Chef business opportunity.

2. How do I qualify for the free polo shirt?

To qualify for the free polo shirt, you must sign up as a Pampered Chef consultant and meet the minimum sales requirements during the promotion period.

3. Is the website offering the free polo shirt legitimate?

Based on the website's appearance and information provided, it appears to be a legitimate offer. However, it is always advisable to research and read reviews before providing personal information or making a purchase.

4. How often do they offer free shirts?

Free shirt promotions are not a regular occurrence and are typically offered for a limited time. It is recommended to check the website or sign up for their newsletter to stay updated on future promotions.

5. Can I choose the size and color of the shirt?

The website states that the shirt size and color will be based on availability and cannot be guaranteed. It is best to contact the company directly to inquire about specific sizes and colors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamela
Replies
Views
ChefVee
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3