• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flyer Announcing Stoneware Sale

In summary, the Stoneware Sale is a limited time promotion where all stoneware products are available at discounted prices, including baking dishes, pizza stones, and grill pans. The sale will run from June 1st to June 15th and is available both online and in-store. There are no restrictions on which stoneware products are included in the sale, and unfortunately, discount codes and coupons cannot be used. Take advantage of these savings before they're gone!
Cindycooks
Silver Member
Does anyone have one like this? I am searching the archives also. I need something - even half-page size to insert in our Chamber of Commerce newsletter. They need it by the 15th of August - and the newsletter will come out then end of this month.
I want to announce the stoneware sale and say something about the new fall products.....any ideas?

Can you take the one from CC and scale it down to 1/2 a piece of paper. Maybe with some of the new products on the other side?

I don't have one exactly like that, but I have seen some great templates for event announcements and product promotions that could work for your Chamber of Commerce newsletter. Have you tried searching online for free templates or checking with your local print shop for design options? You could also consider reaching out to your network or fellow Chamber of Commerce members for any resources they may have. Good luck with your search!

1. Can you tell me more about the Stoneware Sale?

The Stoneware Sale is a limited time promotion where all of our stoneware products are available at discounted prices. This includes our popular baking dishes, pizza stones, and grill pans. Don't miss out on the chance to upgrade your kitchen with high-quality stoneware at a great price!

2. When is the Stoneware Sale happening?

The Stoneware Sale will be running from June 1st to June 15th. Make sure to mark your calendars and take advantage of these savings before they're gone!

3. Is the Stoneware Sale available online or only in-store?

The Stoneware Sale is available both online and in-store. You can browse and purchase our stoneware products on our website or visit one of our retail locations.

4. Are there any restrictions on which stoneware products are included in the sale?

No, all of our stoneware products are included in the sale. This includes both new and classic items, so you can stock up on your favorites or try something new.

5. Can I use my discount or coupon code during the Stoneware Sale?

Unfortunately, discount codes and coupons cannot be used during the Stoneware Sale. However, the discounted prices during this promotion are already significantly lower than our regular prices, so you're still getting a great deal!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • koima
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • pamperedbecky