• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Christmas in July Sale Flyer Inspiration

In summary, the "Christmas in July Flyer" is a special promotional flyer from Pampered Chef featuring exclusive deals and products for the holiday season. It will be available starting in July for a limited time and can be purchased online using your consultant discount. The flyer also includes new and exciting products perfect for the holiday season.
nicki25
Silver Member
Does anyone have a flyer made up for a Christmas in July sale??? I want to do one toward the end of July and I am having a hard time coming up with something that looks good. Thanks all!

Here is what I was using last year.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Attachments

• Christmas in July Sale.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 623
Hi there! I don't have a specific flyer for a Christmas in July sale, but here are some tips for creating one:1. Use festive and eye-catching colors: Incorporate traditional Christmas colors like red, green, and gold into your flyer design to make it stand out.2. Include holiday-themed graphics: Add images of Christmas trees, snowflakes, or other holiday symbols to make your flyer feel more festive.3. Highlight your sale details: Make sure to clearly state the date, time, and location of your sale, as well as any special discounts or promotions you are offering.4. Use a catchy headline: Grab people's attention with a catchy headline that emphasizes the holiday aspect of your sale, such as "Christmas in July Extravaganza!" or "Summer Savings with a Holiday Twist!"5. Keep it simple and easy to read: Don't overcrowd your flyer with too much text or cluttered images. Keep it clean and easy to read so that people can quickly understand the details of your sale.Hope these tips help and good luck with your Christmas in July sale!

1. What is the purpose of the "Christmas in July Flyer"?

The "Christmas in July Flyer" is a special promotional flyer from Pampered Chef that features exclusive deals and products for the holiday season. It is designed to help customers get a head start on their holiday shopping and save money on popular items.

2. When will the "Christmas in July Flyer" be available?

The "Christmas in July Flyer" will be available starting in July, hence the name. It will be available for a limited time, so be sure to take advantage of the deals while you can!

3. Can I use my consultant discount on items in the "Christmas in July Flyer"?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can use your discount on items featured in the "Christmas in July Flyer". This is a great way to save even more on your holiday shopping.

4. Are there any new products featured in the "Christmas in July Flyer"?

Yes, the "Christmas in July Flyer" will feature some new and exclusive products that are perfect for the holiday season. Keep an eye out for these exciting additions to our product line.

5. Can I order items from the "Christmas in July Flyer" online?

Yes, you can order items from the "Christmas in July Flyer" online through your consultant's website or through the Pampered Chef website. This makes it easy and convenient to take advantage of the holiday deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
vmgcooks
  • ejleinenbach
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • 812crystal123
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies