• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating July Host Packages: Community Collaboration!

In summary, the purpose of creating July host packages is to collaborate with the community and provide exclusive deals and incentives for hosts to have successful and fun parties. To collaborate with the community, you can reach out to local businesses and ask for input from customers on what they would like to see in the packages. The items included can vary, but some common options are product samples, discounts, and free classes. There are guidelines to follow, such as keeping the items relevant to Pampered Chef and not promoting competing products. To promote the packages, you can use various channels and offer special incentives for hosts who book parties during July.
ChefNic
Anyone made one up? I'm definitely not a flyer designer - you all do much better than me!!
I'm making July host packages...
THANKS!!

I always get mine from Joy at TastyTidbits.net under the Free Flyers section.

Oh!! Wow I didn't know about that...I knew about Tastey Tidbits...but not that there were flyers available...thanks...

But...The July one isn't on there yet...
Thanks!

Nicole,
A DYLAB flyer for July shows may not be real beneficial yet as we only know Host Specials through August. I would wait to give them a flyer until after conference and we get our Special Edition Consultant news with the upcoming specials. You may not want to do one at all in July and just be sure you talk about the booking benefit at your shows. If you still want one with just July and August specials, let me know and I will revise mine for you. PM me, because I didn't subscribe to this thread. Thanks!

Related to Creating July Host Packages: Community Collaboration!

What is the purpose of creating July host packages?

The purpose of creating July host packages is to collaborate with the community and provide our hosts with exclusive deals and incentives to help them have successful and fun parties.

How can I collaborate with the community to create these host packages?

You can collaborate with the community by reaching out to local businesses and organizations to see if they would be interested in providing discounts or free samples to include in the host packages. You can also ask for input from your customers on what they would like to see in the packages.

What types of items can be included in the host packages?

The items included in the host packages can vary, but some common options are product samples, discounts on future purchases, and free cooking classes. We encourage you to get creative and think outside the box!

Are there any guidelines or restrictions for creating the host packages?

Yes, there are a few guidelines to keep in mind when creating the host packages. The items included should be relevant to the Pampered Chef brand and should not promote any competing products or businesses. We also recommend keeping the cost of the packages reasonable for both the host and Pampered Chef.

How can I promote the July host packages to my customers?

You can promote the host packages through various channels such as social media, email marketing, and word of mouth. You can also include information about the packages on your party invitations and during your parties. Additionally, you can offer special incentives for hosts who book parties during the month of July to increase interest in the packages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • chef cathy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nicki25