• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July Invitation Flyer for Your Summer Event - Find One Here!

In summary, the July Invitation Flyer is a promotional tool created by Pampered Chef to showcase their latest products and offer special deals and discounts for the month of July. It can be obtained from a Pampered Chef consultant, their website, or social media pages. The flyer often features exclusive products and limited-time offers that are not available in their regular catalog. It can also be used to host parties or fundraisers and has a digital version that can be easily shared with others.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Does anyone have a July invitation flyer? I need one to send a host and with trying to get ready to leave for NC ... I don't have time to make one. I have searched here but didn't find one... which does NOT mean it's not here.. I just can't find one.

I got this from somewhere, it was June all I did was change the guest special to July and Host to August. I hope it helps you.

Attachments

• July Invite.doc
    502.5 KB · Views: 409
This is great ... can anyone help me update it for July 08? I am in the same boat, trying to get invites out before conference!

Figured it out!

Attachments

• July 08 Invite.doc
    873 KB · Views: 302
A cluster mate shared this one.

Attachments

• Real Food Real Fast invite July 2008.doc
    39.5 KB · Views: 310

What is the purpose of the July Invitation Flyer?

The July Invitation Flyer is a promotional tool designed to showcase the latest and greatest products from Pampered Chef, as well as special offers and discounts for the month of July. It is meant to entice customers to host a party or place an order during this time.

How can I get my hands on a July Invitation Flyer?

The July Invitation Flyer is typically distributed by Pampered Chef consultants to their customers. You can also find a digital version on our website or social media pages. If you would like a physical copy, you can contact your local consultant or reach out to our customer service team.

Are there any exclusive deals or products featured in the July Invitation Flyer?

Yes, the July Invitation Flyer often includes limited-time offers and exclusive products that are not available in our regular catalog. These deals are only available during the month of July, so be sure to take advantage of them while you can!

Can I use the July Invitation Flyer to host a party or fundraiser?

Absolutely! The July Invitation Flyer is a great tool to use when hosting a Pampered Chef party or fundraiser. It highlights popular and seasonal products that are sure to attract guests and increase your sales. Plus, with the special offers and discounts, it's a win-win for both you and your customers.

Is there a digital version of the July Invitation Flyer available?

Yes, you can find a digital version of the July Invitation Flyer on our website or social media pages. You can easily share it with your friends and family through email or social media to spread the word about the amazing deals and products available from Pampered Chef in July.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • ejleinenbach