• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Specials Flyer: May and June Without April - On a Side Note, July?

In summary, Kathleen created a special flyer that has only May and June specials, but April is not included.
kcmckay
Gold Member
Does anyone have a specials flyer that has May and June specials without April specials. I can't find one in files and would make one myself but that is something I haven't figured out how to do yet. TIA

On a side note does anyone know when July specials will be posted on CC?

bump. Ditto, please.

Well here is an altered word version with April taken out. It will do for now. If anyone has an adobe one I'd love that as I prefer Adobe for that, but couldn't figure out how to alter an adobe document. I think I've upgraded to the version you can actually change pdf docs but I'm probably wrong. Well for some reason each time I try to upload the file it fails. For Jewel if you open the AprMayJun word file you can just delete all of April and then move May over and center it and then you will probably have to move some of the pictures around too.

Thanks, I ended up doing that too! Did I mention, I love this site?

Is this what you are looking for? I forgot that I had a 2-month format.

Attachments

• MayJune_2009_noname.pdf
    956.7 KB · Views: 298
  • MayJune_2009.doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 353
Thanks Kathleen! It's perfect! I'm starting to think pckathleen not only refers to Pampered Chef, but how pc savvy you are! I'm so glad you're part of CS and offering us all access to your brilliance! :sing:

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Thanks Kathleen! It's perfect! I'm starting to think pckathleen not only refers to Pampered Chef, but how pc savvy you are! I'm so glad you're part of CS and offering us all access to your brilliance! :sing:

Aww...thanks! :) I really do enjoy putting the flyers together!

Thanks Kathleen These are really cute I used to use the ones that has 3 months of specials on them but I am thinking on going to use the one like you made where it shows just two months to focus on those months of bookings. Thanks :)

1. What are the specials for May and June?

For May and June, the specials include discounts on select cookware sets, kitchen tools, and baking items. There is also a promotion for free shipping on orders over $75.

2. Why is there no April specials flyer?

Due to the current global situation, the company has decided to skip April specials and focus on offering the best deals for May and June.

3. Can I still use the specials from the April flyer in May and June?

Unfortunately, the specials from the April flyer are no longer valid. However, there are new and exciting deals for May and June that you can take advantage of.

4. When will the July specials be available?

The July specials flyer will be available in late June. You can check our website or contact your consultant for updates on the upcoming specials.

5. Is there a way to receive the specials flyer via email?

Yes, you can sign up for our email list to receive the latest specials flyer and other promotions directly to your inbox. You can also ask your consultant to add you to their email list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • chef cathy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Fran