• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Day on the Job: Missed You Guys and Ready to Learn!

In summary, the speaker started a new job and had a long, overwhelming first day. They missed being able to chat with their friends and coworkers and realized how much they relied on that to make their day better. They also mentioned the perks of their job, such as bonuses and the ability to bring home extra money. They ended by expressing their gratitude for the job, but also feeling a bit overwhelmed and missing their friends.
Kitchen Diva
Gold Member
Okay I had my first day on the job today, and BOY did I miss you guys!!!

It was the longest 5.5 hour day I've ever worked, but I think once I get to know all 80+ Realtors that work there, and learn the phones, and well- the whole job, I'll be fine.

I missed being able to chat with you guys. I am pretty sure I will NOT have that luxury at work. They screen EVERY outgoing email for crying out loud, and every copy I make is tracked... Hmmmm :)

It was nice to know that I'll be able to bring home some extra money, and I also get monthly bonuses based on our profitability, which I get to help increase by watching the budget and not ordering too many post-it notes! :) Hee-Hee!!

I should run, I just wanted to pop in and tell you guys that I missed you very much, and I like the job- it is a lot to learn, but once my head stops spinning I'll be fine.

Hope that you all had super fantastic days.

:)

We missed you too! Glad your first day was a good one.

pamperedlinda said:
We missed you too! Glad your first day was a good one.

Thank you!!! There are over 80 buttons on the phone at my "counter" I don't really have a desk... I hung up on so many people today :eek: not on purpose though. They were all very good about it! :)

I think the day seemed long because I didn't have you guys to chat with. I didn't realize how much I depend on that to make my day brighter...

Jobs are overrated. You should quit so you can stay home all day and play with us.

dannyzmom said:
Jobs are overrated. You should quit so you can stay home all day and play with us.
LOL

Glad to hear that you like it! Sad to miss out on popping in here all the time, though...I understand!

dannyzmom said:

I already did that! :) Didn't get much else done around the house either! :) It was PC and CS! LOL

Jobs are over rated, I will give you that, but the pay is nice...after they take out all the taxes that is. (stoopid taxes)

The entire day it just felt like something was missing, and when I got home I realized how badly I missed my pets (and they missed me) and how much I missed talking with you guys. I'm sure once I get the hang of this job, and convince the night girl to love me and stop moving the pencil cup AWAY from the phone I'll be fine/better.

Or maybe it is that I got hired on the spot over the phone after talking to two different people for only about 10 minutes each (if that) and then BAM- I started the very next day with no time to prepare...

I'm still incredibly thankful for this job, and for the blessing that God gave me. But I guess I'm just a big baby that missed her new pals.

No wonder it was so quiet around here today.

Related to First Day on the Job: Missed You Guys and Ready to Learn!

What is "Boy Did I Miss You Guys!"?

"Boy Did I Miss You Guys!" is a cookbook featuring recipes from Pampered Chef consultants and their customers. It celebrates the joy of cooking and the bond that food can create between friends and family.

Who contributed to "Boy Did I Miss You Guys!"?

The recipes in "Boy Did I Miss You Guys!" were submitted by Pampered Chef consultants and their customers from all over the world. It showcases the diverse and delicious recipes that our community has to offer.

Are the recipes in "Boy Did I Miss You Guys!" easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in "Boy Did I Miss You Guys!" are designed to be accessible and easy to follow for cooks of all levels. Each recipe includes clear instructions and helpful tips to ensure successful and delicious results.

Can I purchase "Boy Did I Miss You Guys!" online?

Yes, "Boy Did I Miss You Guys!" is available for purchase on our website and through our Pampered Chef consultants. You can also find it in select retail stores that carry our products.

Is "Boy Did I Miss You Guys!" suitable for dietary restrictions?

Yes, "Boy Did I Miss You Guys!" includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free options. Each recipe also includes nutritional information for those who are watching their intake.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • krzymomof4