• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forThose of You Who Have Outside Jobs and Hate It

In summary, On your way home from work, stop at your pharmacy and go to the thermometer section and purchase a rectal thermometer made by Johnson& Johnson. Be very sure you get this brand. When you get home, lock your doors,draw the curtains and disconnect the phone so you will not be disturbed. Change into very comfortable clothing and sit in your favorite chair. Open the package and remove the thermometer. Now, carefully place it on a table or a surface so that it will not become chipped or broken. Read the literature carefully. Now, close your eyes and repeat out loud five times,"I am so glad I do not work in the thermometer quality control department at Johnson & Johnson." Have a nice
krzymomof4
Silver Member
When you have a "I Hate My Job" day, try this:

On your way home from work, stop at your pharmacy and go to the thermometer section and purchase a rectal thermometer made by Johnson& Johnson

Be very sure you get this brand. When you get home, lock your doors,draw the curtains and disconnect the phone so you will not be disturbed.

Change into very comfortable clothing and sit in your favorite chair. Open the package and remove the thermometer. Now, carefully place it on a table or a surface so that it will not become chipped or broken.

Now the fun part begins. Take out the literature from the box and read it carefully. You will notice that in small print there is a statement:

"Every Rectal Thermometer made by Johnson & Johnson is personally tested

and then sanitized ".

Now, close your eyes and repeat out loud five times,"I am so glad I do not work in the thermometer quality control department at Johnson & Johnson."

HAVE A NICE DAY AND REMEMBER, THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE WITH A JOB THAT IS MORE OF A PAIN IN THE BUTT THAN YOURS!

That Is Too Funny~!!!! Lol

OMG...no way!

KellyTheChef said:
OMG...no way!

No, of course not, but it makes a good story/laugh doesn't it?

LOL, that is hilarious!

Oh!! I hate it when I get duped by things that I can check on Snopes!
It's been a looooonnnnngggg time since that happened!

Just the fact that everyone is sue happy nowadays should have clued you into the fact that they couldn't sell personally tested rectal thermometers.

Blame it on being a busy mom of a little guy with blonde added - that's what I do! ;)

Just thought you all needed a nap.

krzymomof4 said:
Just thought you all needed a nap.

Yeah, that too...and I think I have a slight fever...anyone want to take my temperature? :yuck:

LMAO too funny

Oh, I'm picking out a thermos for you
Not an ordinary Thermos, it's true
But the extra best Thermos you can buy
With vinyl and stipes
And a cup built right in.I'm picking out a thermos for you
And maybe a barometer, too.
And what else can I buy
So on me you'll rely?
A rear end thermometer, too!
--Steve Martin

That was funny!

Everytime I think I hate my job, I just remember that somewhere, someplace in America today, someone goes to a job where their primary responsibility is body cavity searches.

My job doesn't seem so bad after all then.....

As I read Jean's post, I'm watching a re-run of South Park, an episode where aliens have put a satellite dish up Cartman's butt.
satelite_dish.gif

Last edited:

Related to forThose of You Who Have Outside Jobs and Hate It

1. How can I balance my outside job and my Pampered Chef business?

Balancing multiple jobs can be challenging, but it's important to prioritize your tasks and manage your time effectively. Set specific hours for your Pampered Chef business and try to stick to them. Delegate tasks to family members or hire help if needed. Also, make sure to take breaks and set aside time for self-care.

2. What if my outside job interferes with my Pampered Chef events or parties?

Communication is key in this situation. Make sure to inform your Pampered Chef team and customers about your work schedule and any potential conflicts. You can also consider hosting events on weekends or evenings when you're not working, or finding a team member to help with events when you're unavailable.

3. How can I stay motivated and focused on my Pampered Chef business while working an outside job?

It's important to remember your why - why you started your Pampered Chef business in the first place. Keep that motivation in mind and set achievable goals for yourself. Also, make sure to schedule in time for your business and treat it like a job - set goals, make to-do lists, and hold yourself accountable.

4. Can I use my outside job as a way to network and grow my Pampered Chef business?

Absolutely! Your outside job can be a great way to meet new people and expand your network. Make sure to always have business cards and product samples on hand to share with co-workers or customers. Also, don't be afraid to talk about your Pampered Chef business and the products you offer.

5. How can I manage my finances with an outside job and a Pampered Chef business?

It's important to keep track of your expenses and income for both your outside job and your Pampered Chef business. Consider using a budgeting tool or app to help you manage your finances. Also, make sure to set aside a portion of your earnings from both jobs for savings and investing back into your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • ksartain
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies