• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'll Miss You Guys This Weekend!

In summary, Lacy is leaving today for a Business Builders Workshop in KC, then she'll be staying until Monday. She's excited to finally use her 2 day hotel certificate that she earned in 2005, and she'll miss her friends while she's away.
lacychef
I'm leaving this morning to go to KC to a Business Builders Workshop (maybe I'll see tashayoung!), then dh & my girls are meeting me there tomorrow & we're staying until Monday; since spring break is next week & dh is off work. We're finally using my 2 day hotel certificate I earned in 2005 before it expires!
Just wanted to say I'll miss you all! You guys are my start to every day; I get on here while dd is getting ready for school. Man, come Tuesday I'm going to have probably 500 new posts to read:D "See" ya then;)

Lacy, sounds like fun!

And you will have plenty to read when you return. :)

Have a great and safe trip!

Be careful out there.

Have a fun and safe trip. We'll miss you and can't wait to hear about your trip.

Have fun! I jump on CS every morning the second I wake up! I need a 12 step program!

I can't wait to see you Lacychef. I'll take my laptop so we can jump on here during lunch.

tashayoung said:
I can't wait to see you Lacychef. I'll take my laptop so we can jump on here during lunch.
WHat is KC?

tashayoung said:
Ahhh, so that's what you were doing with your laptop! I was hoping to get to talk to you more....

Yes, KC is Kansas City. THanks for your well-wishes. The workshop was awesome, and dh & the kiddos met me at our hotel. We had fun shopping & eating (chuck e cheese of course:rolleyes: ), & we'd hoped to go to the zoo but it was too chilly.

There were 268 new posts this morning to read! I think I might make it through them all before I have to go to work, lol!

There's a lot to do in KC. When I first went there about 15 years ago, I never would have thought of KC as a vacation destination, but once you get there, you find way to much to do in one trip.Union Station (and everything there) Hallmark, Crown Center, WWI Memorial, Steamboat Arabia...just to name a few...not to mention some great blues clubs.

Related to I'll Miss You Guys This Weekend!

1. Can I still place an order while you're away this weekend?

Yes, you can still place an order online or through your Pampered Chef consultant. Orders will be processed and shipped as usual.

2. Will there be any delays in shipping my order?

No, there should not be any delays in shipping your order. Our warehouse will continue to process and ship orders as usual.

3. Can I still host a party while you're away this weekend?

Yes, you can still host a party and earn host rewards. Your consultant will be able to assist you with setting up the party and processing orders.

4. Will there be any changes to my consultant's availability this weekend?

Your consultant may have limited availability due to their travel schedule, but they will still be able to assist you with any questions or orders.

5. Can I still attend a cooking class or event this weekend?

There may be limited cooking classes or events available during this time, but you can check our website or contact your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
raebates
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies