• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Was the Best and Worst Part of My PC Incentive Trip in San Francisco?

, in summary, the hotel was great, the bed was amazing, and the best part of the trip was the celebration dinner with friends. The only bad part was the homeless guy.
Kitchen2u
ALL of you need to make it a goal to make the next incentive trip! The hotel was incredible, the rooms were great but best of all ~ the bed was AWESOME! My DD said to me, "I don't know Mom, it's going to take a miracle to get me off of this bed!" LOL

We didn't do much of the sightseeing, touristy stuff since we in SF often (live 90 mins away) ~ but thanks to PC, my DD had a great time SHOPPING! The weather held out for the most part (was expecting a big storm) ~ but for those who stayed on Sunday ~ the weather was fabulous! We ended up going to the Cherry Blossom Festival in Japantown after my nephews CHAMPIONSHIP!!! basketball games (tournament that weekend ~ broke up the day from shopping ~ got to SIT instead yeah....LOL) ~ they BOTH won!!!

My DD got the CUTEST dress from the Jessica McClintock outlet for a whooping $37! Got more bargains in her other favorite stores (A Fitch, Hollister, Ruehl, Bloomingdales (can you believe that?), Macys, Vans, and more...too many to list ~ she's loves to shop!).

My DH (he missed out since he was at conference in San Diego last week~lucky for my DD!) and DS came over for dinner at Scoma's (Italian seafood) Friday night ~ courtesy of PC!! ~ we had a FABULOUS dinner

On our way home I asked my DD ~ "what was the best part of the trip?" I was expecting...shopping! But her asnwer was "the PC celebration dinner ~ that was pretty awesome Mom!"

"What was the worst part?" ~~ " . . .being scared by that homeless guy!" A guy came from behind and screamed something right behind her...then walked by her...needless to say, that ended that day of shopping!

Make it your GOAL to get the trip next year...it's early in the year ~ and they ARE achieveable!

Ginny

OHHHHH ~ almost forget ~ I had a BLAST meeting some of friends here! Deb Jennings, Kristi Tarducci, Darcy Walsh, Maleca Whichard (sp?), and ALL the other PCers who earned the trip! That was a LOT of fun! Putting faces to names! I'm LOVIN it that Darcy has Verizon...we'll be talking now!!! LOL

Welcome home! Thank you for your inspiring words! I am shooting for that cruise next year! I hear the trips are awesome, so I can't wait to earn one.

The only bad part for me is my DD thinks that's the ONLY kind of hotel we should stay in ~ or course! But the pockebook isn't big enough for it!

Ginny

Glad you had a great time - I stayed in San Jose once for business and got to eat at the Fisherman's Wharf in SF. It was neat.

On a side note, I can tell I'm from a different world nowadays...I couldn't even DREAM of spending $37 on a dress for my daughter...

I like watching The Apprentice, but to see them in their nice expensive business suits...<sigh>...such is going from the life of an engineer to northwoods missionary...OK, out of my slump! I get to see things like deer, bears, turkey, an otter...all in my "backyard". :)

New goal...earn trip in 2008 to take in 2009 for my 10th Anniversary...
Anyone do this while working full-time at another job in a small area with lots of consultants?????? ...need to start a plan now for next year....

Hi Ginny!

We had a blast, didn't we??!?!?!

And just so you know, I have Verizon, too. :)

DebbieJ said:
Hi Ginny!

We had a blast, didn't we??!?!?!

And just so you know, I have Verizon, too. :)

YES we did! Verizon ~ now that's totally AWESOME!!!

Ginny

1. What are some popular products that were featured in the "Back From San Francisco" event?

Some popular products that were featured in the event include the Deluxe Air Fryer, Quick Cooker, Cut-N-Seal, and the Ultimate Mandoline.

2. Are there any exclusive deals or discounts available for the "Back From San Francisco" event?

Yes, there are exclusive deals and discounts available for the event. You can check our website for more information or contact your consultant for specific offers.

3. Can I still purchase products from the "Back From San Francisco" event even though I couldn't attend?

Yes, you can still purchase products from the event through your consultant or on our website. Some products may be limited in quantity, so we recommend purchasing them as soon as possible.

4. Will there be any new products released during the "Back From San Francisco" event?

Yes, we will be releasing several new products during the event, including the Ultimate Mandoline and the Deluxe Air Fryer. Stay tuned for more updates!

5. Can I host a party and include products from the "Back From San Francisco" event?

Absolutely! Hosting a party is a great way to share the new products from the event with your friends and family. Plus, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products. Contact your consultant for more information on hosting a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gaddischef
Replies
Views
pckrissy
  • pchefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pchefkristin