• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fine Print on the Supply Order Form ...

In summary, the purpose of the fine print on the supply order form is to provide important information and terms and conditions for purchasing Pampered Chef products. Changes can be made to an order within 24 hours of submission, and restrictions may apply for using coupons or discounts. The return policy and instructions for initiating a return can be found in the fine print. Orders can be cancelled within 24 hours of submission, but may not be possible after processing and shipping.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
said that NC workshops will be available in the Online Training Center in early fall!

I am so excited ... and I will be exceedingly bummed if Feriale Yan's "Be a Master Seller" is NOT on there!

David Meenan's was great too!
Anyone else care to share who did theirs for the other waves?

I have heard so many great things about that workshop and I have been eagerly waiting for it to be available online. Can anyone confirm if it will be included in the fall lineup? Thanks!

I haven't heard any official confirmation yet, but I really hope that "Be a Master Seller" is included in the fall lineup. I've been wanting to take that workshop for a while now and it would be such a shame if it wasn't available online. Fingers crossed that it's on the list!

What is the purpose of the fine print on the supply order form?

The fine print on the supply order form contains important information and terms and conditions that govern your purchase of Pampered Chef products. It is important to carefully read and understand this information before submitting your order.

Can I make changes to my order after it has been submitted?

Yes, you can make changes to your order by contacting our customer service team within 24 hours of submitting your order. After that time, changes may not be possible as your order may have already been processed and shipped.

Are there any restrictions on the use of coupons or discounts with the supply order form?

Yes, the use of coupons or discounts may be subject to restrictions and limitations as outlined in the fine print. It is important to read and understand these restrictions before using any coupons or discounts on your supply order form.

What is the return policy for items purchased using the supply order form?

Our return policy may vary depending on the type of product and the reason for the return. Please refer to the fine print on the supply order form for our specific return policy and instructions on how to initiate a return.

Can I cancel my supply order after it has been submitted?

Yes, you can cancel your supply order by contacting our customer service team within 24 hours of submitting your order. After that time, cancellation may not be possible as your order may have already been processed and shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cedelchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Stef1023
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Snezyla