• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall Launch Attendance Goal Incentives

In summary, to earn incentives for attending the Fall Launch event, you must meet the attendance goal set by your team leader. This can be achieved by attending the event in person or participating virtually. The specific attendance goal and corresponding incentive will be communicated by your team leader. Unfortunately, these incentives cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. The incentive will be received within 2 weeks after the event, but if there are any issues, you can reach out to your team leader for assistance.
Brenda.the.chef
Gold Member
Does anyone know what the registration totals are for Fall Launch locations? I'm wondering what locations are going to be in the running to win an iPad?

As far as I understand, Baltimore is the only location with 100%, thus the only location with the ipad raffle/give away. Hope I win!;)

Heck, I had heard Evansville made it too, but perhaps it was just a rumor

Sorry, but it's just Baltimore. I saw a forwarded copy of the Exec News Flash with the news. They're giving away 3 iPads in Baltimore.

Hi there! I don't have the exact registration totals for Fall Launch locations, but I can tell you that there are over 200 locations participating in this year's Fall Launch. As for the iPad giveaway, all locations have an equal chance of winning based on their registration numbers. So even if your location has a lower number, you still have a chance to win! Best of luck to all participating locations!

1. How can I earn incentives for attending the Fall Launch event?

To earn incentives for attending the Fall Launch event, you must meet the attendance goal set by your team leader. This goal varies based on your team and can range from a certain number of guests to a certain amount of sales. Once you meet the goal, you will automatically receive the designated incentive.

2. Can I still earn incentives if I am unable to attend the Fall Launch event in person?

Yes, you can still earn incentives if you are unable to attend the Fall Launch event in person. You can participate in the event virtually by watching the live stream and placing orders during the event. As long as you meet the attendance goal set by your team leader, you will receive the designated incentive.

3. Will there be different incentives for different levels of attendance?

Yes, there may be different incentives for different levels of attendance. Your team leader will communicate the specific attendance goal and corresponding incentive for your team. Make sure to check with them for more information.

4. Can I combine incentives from attending the Fall Launch event with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, incentives earned from attending the Fall Launch event cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still take advantage of any current promotions or discounts when placing your orders during the event.

5. When will I receive my incentive for attending the Fall Launch event?

You will receive your incentive for attending the Fall Launch event within 2 weeks after the event. This allows us time to verify attendance and sales goals. If you have not received your incentive after 2 weeks, please reach out to your team leader for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
Bren706