• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Columbus Spring Launch: Finding the Address and Details for This Exciting Event

In summary, the Columbus Spring Launch is located at the Greater Columbus Convention Center in Columbus, OH. The registration only says Columbus, so be sure to check the address if you're driving from elsewhere in the state. The parking and gas situation may be confusing, but hopefully it all worked out.
SPAMSTIME
Does anyone know the address of the Columbus Spring Launch? Or where I can find it? My registration only says Columbus?

Also I am driving from London,Ohio is anyone else going from London that would like to car poll??? Share parking and gas??

OK I found it Thanks to Daron :)
For anyone else looking

Greater Columbus Convention Center
400 North High Street
Columbus, OH 43215
P: 614-827-2500

I just saw you post glad you found it. I can not wait! woot woot!!!

See you there!

Would love to meet you Rae!! Like to put a face with your name and feet LOL

I'm gonna find me a Rae Bates at National Conference and give her a hug!

You guys are so sweet. I was sitting in the next-to-last row on the right side. We got stuck in horrendous traffic and arrived a few minutes late. So, I didn't have lots of time to mix and mingle.

I sent an email to the meetings person at HO and asked them to be more specific about entrances to use. We had a few team members who were in line to enter the parking area for almost 45 minutes, only to get there and be told the lot was full. I am orthopedically challenged and slowly made my way across the slush & ice to the door, only to be told our venue was clear across the other end of the building and we should have parked in the garage on that side!! DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yuck:

raebates said:
We got stuck in horrendous traffic and arrived a few minutes late. So, I didn't have lots of time to mix and mingle.

OMG - the traffic was AWFUL!! We pulled off 670 at 8:00 (am) and saw the conference sign. We thought we were making great time, until we saw the traffic jam AROUND the conference center. By the time we found a parking area, it was 9:15am.

My GPS said we'd be there at 8:24. At 8:22 I could see the conference center. Thankfully we managed to get out of the jam and park in the attached garage right near the SL area. Still, I hate to be late.

1. What is the Columbus Spring Launch?

The Columbus Spring Launch is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef to showcase our newest products and spring-inspired recipes.

2. When and where is the Columbus Spring Launch taking place?

The Columbus Spring Launch will take place on April 10th at the Greater Columbus Convention Center in Columbus, Ohio.

3. How can I attend the Columbus Spring Launch?

To attend the Columbus Spring Launch, you must be a current Pampered Chef consultant or have a consultant sponsor you. Tickets can be purchased through your consultant.

4. What can I expect at the Columbus Spring Launch?

At the Columbus Spring Launch, you can expect to see live cooking demonstrations, product reveals, and hands-on training from our top consultants. You'll also have the opportunity to network with other consultants and learn new tips and tricks for growing your business.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts at the Columbus Spring Launch?

Yes, there will be exclusive promotions and discounts on select products at the Columbus Spring Launch. These promotions are only available to attendees and can help you save on new product purchases for your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3