• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Choosing Between Spring Launch & Baconfest on My Son's 7th Birthday

In summary, it may not be possible to attend both the Spring Launch and Baconfest on the same day due to overlapping schedules. The Spring Launch may be more suitable for someone interested in cooking, while Baconfest would be better for someone who loves bacon. Both events may have activities for children, but it's best to check the event details for more information. Tickets will most likely need to be purchased for both events, and outside food and drinks may not be allowed.
chellb1234
Ok, so Spring Launch is in my hometown this year. (des moines) It's literally 15 minutes away, BUT it's on my son's 7th birthday...What should i do?

also, still not sure where it's being held, BUT baconfest is same day at the events center. looking at like 10k people to show up to that...i hope its not at the same place

Go to launch. You will be home before dinner time and plenty of time to celebrate his birthday. These things are usually done before 4.

Launch page snows it at the Iowa Events Center on 3rd st.

It is probably a big enough place....just traffic you would have to deal with. Fortunately, since it starts so early, you likely will beat the crowds, at least coming in. Then just deal with it going out. :)

1. Can I attend both events on the same day?

Unfortunately, it may not be possible to attend both the Spring Launch and Baconfest on the same day. Both events are likely to have overlapping schedules and it may be difficult to fully enjoy both events if you are constantly rushing between them.

2. Which event would be more suitable for my son?

It ultimately depends on your son's interests. If he enjoys cooking and trying new recipes, the Spring Launch may be a better fit. However, if he loves bacon and enjoys trying different bacon dishes, then Baconfest would be a great choice.

3. Will there be activities for children at both events?

The Spring Launch may have some activities for children, such as cooking demos or interactive stations. However, Baconfest may have more kid-friendly activities such as a bacon-themed scavenger hunt or games. It would be best to check the event details for each event to see what activities they offer for children.

4. Do I need to purchase tickets for both events?

Yes, most likely you will need to purchase tickets for both events. Each event may have its own ticketing system and prices may vary. It's important to plan ahead and purchase tickets in advance to secure your spot at the events.

5. Can I bring outside food or drinks to either event?

It is best to check with the event organizers, but typically outside food and drinks are not allowed at events like these. Both the Spring Launch and Baconfest will likely have food and drinks available for purchase, so you can enjoy a variety of options while at the events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • chefann
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies