• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Launch in Sunny Phoenix - Join the Fun!

In summary, the Spring Launch in Phoenix has a theme of "Fresh and Flavorful" and will take place on March 15th at the Phoenix Convention Center. Registration is required and can be done online or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Attendees can expect to see new products, attend cooking demonstrations and workshops, and network with other consultants. There is a registration fee of $25 for the event.
ChefCKHall
Ok - everyone else is posting spring launch here, spring launch there, spring launch everywhere!

I'm gonna be in PHOENIX, Sunny and in the 70s this weekend WooYeah!

Who's with me? Thanks to Ginger, I will be sporting my button!

You know I'll be there! :love:

Yippee! Caressa....my newest BFF!

ChefCKHall said:
Yippee! Caressa....my newest BFF!

:love: That's what I am talking about!

Liquid Sky said:
:love: That's what I am talking about!

Where be thee on Facebook?

"I'm gonna be in PHOENIX, Sunny and in the 70s this weekend WooYeah!"

Hey! No rubbin' it in!!!! :)

ChefCKHall said:
Where be thee on Facebook?

Sent you a new bff friend request today, my dear. :thumbup:

BFF! BFF! That was a stretch of my tent pegs but I have a photo to prove I met you!

Here's to many years of a continued friendship! Don't forget to send me that email!

Attachments

• IMG_0083.jpg
    IMG_0083.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 343
ChefCKHall said:
BFF! BFF! That was a stretch of my tent pegs but I have a photo to prove I met you!

Here's to many years of a continued friendship! Don't forget to send me that email!

I will get that over to ya tomorrow. If I don't email it by Monday night...threaten me via fb. lol

What is the theme for the Spring Launch in Phoenix?

The theme for the Spring Launch in Phoenix is "Fresh and Flavorful". This theme focuses on showcasing new, innovative products that will help make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

When and where is the Spring Launch event taking place in Phoenix?

The Spring Launch event will take place on March 15th at the Phoenix Convention Center. The address is 100 N 3rd St, Phoenix, AZ 85004.

Do I need to register for the Spring Launch event in Phoenix?

Yes, registration is required for the Spring Launch event in Phoenix. You can register online through your back office or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

What can I expect at the Spring Launch event in Phoenix?

At the Spring Launch event in Phoenix, you can expect to see and try out new products, attend cooking demonstrations and workshops, and network with other Pampered Chef consultants. There will also be exciting announcements and updates from the company.

Is there a fee to attend the Spring Launch event in Phoenix?

Yes, there is a registration fee of $25 for attending the Spring Launch event in Phoenix. This fee covers the cost of the event and materials provided to attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SpiritdancerIA
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
SpiritdancerIA
Replies
Views
sharalam