• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall Launch Updates: Merrill's Attendance & New Products Revealed!

In summary, they have listed the 1000 trip incentive points and also the possibility of an ipad if you reach 100% attendence.
Malinda Klein
Gold Member
Has anyone heard if Merrill will be there (third party logo wear supplier) or if home office is giving away any new products to Fall Launch attendees?

They've listed the 1000 trip incentive points and also the possibility of an ipad if you reach 100% attendence.

I did notice that they have not said anything about giveaways other than the ones you mentioned. I expect they will do the same thing of giving away the new products that they have on display. I guess they're not doing a new product package for attendees. That may have been expensive, not only for the products but to ship them to each location. There was no mention of having Merrill onsite even though people have requested it. Just to have a display to try on a few pieces for sizing would be great. We must remember this for our evaluations.

I sure hope they give a product package out! A lot of people will be disappointed if they don't.

As far as Merrill, I doubt it. They will likely be at Leadership in Denver but I would really be surprised if they came to the launches since there are so many locations. But I have been wrong before.

I don't know, Beth. They promoted the value of the new product package a lot for Spring Launch and there has been no mention of it for the Fall. I would expect Merrill at Leadership. I'll have to find a body double to send and try things on for me. Or just order 2 sizes up and hope it fits.

BethCooks4U said:
I sure hope they give a product package out! A lot of people will be disappointed if they don't.

As far as Merrill, I doubt it. They will likely be at Leadership in Denver but I would really be surprised if they came to the launches since there are so many locations. But I have been wrong before.

That's an understatement! I think getting some of the freebies, helps offset the cost in my mind (although I'm not going this time....can't afford to right now, and I've learned enough to do what I need to do for my business- I just need to DO IT!).

I did see Merrill will be at LEADERSHIP, but haven't seen anything about Launches. It would be NICE, but I don't think they have enough time to allow for it. Since their sizes are not "true" half the time, it's hard to buy things online, not with Merrill's reputation for returns and customer service or quality.

Merrill will be at Leadership - it was in the last consultant news with the schedule of events.It would be strange if they didn't give anything away but I agree usually they talk it up and I haven't seen anything this time around.

I wish they would bring back National Conference:-(!

I am hoping that 2013 they have National Conf. My hubby loves Chicago and he would love to come with me. :)

I will miss Chicago and seeing many Cheffer friends, but in some ways, I will not miss the long, expensive trip. Now that I am firmly "on the other side of the hill", it became more tiring. With that said, I did come back ready to conquer the world!!

I just saw in my Register email• Take home more than $30 worth of FREE fall products!

What is a "Fall Launch - Gimmies"?

A "Fall Launch - Gimmies" is a marketing term used to describe the strategy of releasing new products or services during the fall season in order to capitalize on the increased consumer spending during this time.

Why is the fall season a popular time for product launches?

The fall season is a popular time for product launches because it coincides with the back-to-school season, holiday shopping season, and the start of a new year for many businesses. This creates a sense of excitement and opportunity for consumers, making it a prime time for companies to release new products and services.

What types of products are typically included in a "Fall Launch - Gimmies"?

The types of products included in a "Fall Launch - Gimmies" can vary, but they typically include items that are popular during the fall season such as back-to-school supplies, holiday decorations, seasonal food and beverages, and new technology or electronics.

How can businesses benefit from a "Fall Launch - Gimmies" strategy?

Businesses can benefit from a "Fall Launch - Gimmies" strategy by taking advantage of the increased consumer spending during the fall season. By releasing new and exciting products during this time, companies can attract more customers and generate higher sales, leading to a boost in revenue and profitability.

Are there any drawbacks to using a "Fall Launch - Gimmies" strategy?

While a "Fall Launch - Gimmies" strategy can be beneficial for businesses, there are also potential drawbacks to consider. For example, the market may become saturated with too many new products, making it difficult for a company's offerings to stand out. Additionally, if the products do not meet consumer expectations, it could lead to negative reviews and damage the company's reputation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
darlinclem
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • gilliandanielle
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies