• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bringing a Friend to the Fall Launch: Get Your Questions Answered Here!

In summary, the Fall Launch event is an exclusive event for Pampered Chef consultants to learn about new products, techniques, and strategies for their businesses. Consultants are allowed to bring a friend who is not a consultant, at no cost. The event is a great opportunity to introduce friends to Pampered Chef and show them the benefits of becoming a consultant. At the event, friends can expect to learn about Pampered Chef products and business opportunities, as well as have the chance to network with other consultants and ask questions. It is necessary to register friends for the event in order to reserve their spot and receive necessary information beforehand.
simms148
IDK if I'm in the right place....but are we able to bring a friend to the fall launch. She is considering joining pampered chef but still isn't sure? Any way please let me know thanks!!!!!!!

No, she would have to sign up to come with you.

Thanks a bunch!

Any idea on when we can start signing up for fall launch?

Registration opens June 11th.

What is the Fall Launch event?

The Fall Launch event is an exclusive event for our Pampered Chef consultants to learn about new products, techniques, and strategies for their businesses.

Can I bring a friend who is not a consultant?

Yes, you can bring a friend who is not a consultant. This event is a great opportunity to introduce them to Pampered Chef and show them the benefits of becoming a consultant.

Is there a cost to bring a friend?

No, there is no cost to bring a friend to the Fall Launch event. We encourage you to bring as many friends as you'd like!

What should my friend expect at the event?

Your friend can expect to learn about Pampered Chef products and business opportunities, as well as have the chance to network with other consultants and ask questions.

Do I need to register my friend for the event?

Yes, you will need to register your friend for the event. This will ensure that they have a spot reserved and receive any necessary information prior to the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattikake
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Deb Hagen