• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do Points and Trips Work Within a Calendar Year?

In summary, the purpose of "Dumb Question...#2" is to provide a platform for customers to ask any questions they may have about Pampered Chef products or services. You can ask any type of question related to Pampered Chef and you do not have to be a customer to do so. Our team strives to respond to all questions in a timely manner, and you are welcome to ask multiple questions.
schel
Ok I to have a dumb question.
Explain how points work and trips.
Are they in one calendar year?
Schel

Did you get the mailing about it? A small square envelope? It's all in there.

Points for trips are based on the calendar year. Sometimes they have bonus points that you can earn in December that count towards the next calendar year. HTH

Thank you.
Schel

What is the purpose of "Dumb Question...#2"?

The purpose of "Dumb Question...#2" is to provide a platform for customers to ask any questions they may have about Pampered Chef products or services.

Can I ask any type of question in "Dumb Question...#2"?

Yes, you can ask any type of question related to Pampered Chef. Our team of experts will do their best to provide helpful and accurate answers.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef customer to ask a question in "Dumb Question...#2"?

No, anyone can ask a question in "Dumb Question...#2". It is open to everyone, whether you are a current customer or not.

How long does it take to get a response to my question in "Dumb Question...#2"?

Our team strives to respond to all questions in a timely manner. However, response times may vary depending on the complexity of the question and the volume of inquiries we receive.

Can I ask multiple questions in "Dumb Question...#2"?

Yes, you can ask multiple questions. We encourage our customers to ask any and all questions they may have about our products and services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cincychef
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
Replies
Views