• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Do a Poll?I Looked at Posting a New Thread and Wanted

In summary, to create a poll on the Pampered Chef website, log in to your consultant account, go to "My Business" and select "My Events", click on the event where you want to add a poll, go to the "Polls" section and click on "Add Poll", give your poll a title and question, add up to 10 answer options, choose the type and deadline, and click "Save". You can also add a poll to an existing event, with the same steps. You can add up to 5 polls per event, and you can edit or delete a poll by going to the event and clicking on the poll under the "Polls" section. Guests will only be able to see the results
whiteyteresa
How do you do a poll?

I looked at posting a new thread and wanted to do a poll

I just can't figure out where to put the poll questions at

Could someone explain in details (lots of details) on how to do this

Thanks and sorry to sound dumb about this

~

Hi Teresa - There is an option at the bottom of the screen when you initially create a new thread that allows you to create a poll as well as how many questions you want to include and whether they can respond multiple times

Thank you so much Kathy

I did it

~

Last edited:

1. How do I create a poll on the Pampered Chef website?

To create a poll on the Pampered Chef website, follow these steps:1. Log in to your consultant account on the website.2. Click on the "My Business" tab.3. Select "My Events" from the drop-down menu.4. Click on the event where you want to add a poll.5. Under the "Polls" section, click on "Add Poll".6. Give your poll a title and add your poll question.7. You can add up to 10 answer options for your poll.8. Choose the type of poll (single choice or multiple choice) and set a deadline for voting.9. Click "Save" to create your poll.10. Your poll will now appear on the event page for guests to vote on.

2. Can I add a poll to an existing event on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can add a poll to an existing event on the Pampered Chef website by following these steps:1. Log in to your consultant account on the website.2. Click on the "My Business" tab.3. Select "My Events" from the drop-down menu.4. Click on the event where you want to add a poll.5. Under the "Polls" section, click on "Add Poll".6. Give your poll a title and add your poll question.7. You can add up to 10 answer options for your poll.8. Choose the type of poll (single choice or multiple choice) and set a deadline for voting.9. Click "Save" to add the poll to your existing event.10. Your poll will now appear on the event page for guests to vote on.

3. How many polls can I add to an event on the Pampered Chef website?

You can add up to 5 polls to an event on the Pampered Chef website.

4. Can I edit or delete a poll on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can edit or delete a poll on the Pampered Chef website by following these steps:1. Log in to your consultant account on the website.2. Click on the "My Business" tab.3. Select "My Events" from the drop-down menu.4. Click on the event where the poll is located.5. Under the "Polls" section, click on the poll you want to edit or delete.6. To edit the poll, click on the "Edit" button and make your desired changes.7. To delete the poll, click on the "Delete" button.8. Click "Save" to save your changes.

5. Can guests see the results of a poll on the Pampered Chef website?

No, guests will not be able to see the results of a poll on the Pampered Chef website until the deadline for voting has passed. After the deadline, you can choose to make the results visible to guests or keep them hidden.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Tash
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Poll
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views