• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Know What Your Customers Want? Run a Survey on Facebook

In summary, running a survey on Facebook allows you to gather feedback and insights from your customers to better understand your target audience and make informed decisions. You can create a survey using Facebook's built-in feature or third-party tools, and to ensure a high response rate, keep it easy for your audience to participate. It is recommended to keep the survey short with 10-15 questions and use the results to analyze data and make improvements in your products, services, and marketing strategies.
minirottie
Saw this posted by someone on FB and thought I'd share it! I didn't know we could do surveys/polls!

http://facebook-advertising-marketing.com/do-you-know-what-your-customers-want-run-a-survey-on-facebook/

It's been a while since I posted a question on my fb page. Thanks for the reminder to do that soon.

Yes, it's possible to create surveys and polls on Facebook using the "Poll" feature. This feature allows you to ask a question and provide multiple answer options for people to choose from. You can also add images or videos to your poll to make it more engaging. Surveys and polls are great ways to gather feedback and insights from your customers, which can help you improve your products or services.

1. What is the purpose of running a survey on Facebook?

The purpose of running a survey on Facebook is to gather feedback and insights from your customers about their wants, needs, and preferences. This can help you understand your target audience better and make informed decisions about your products, services, and marketing strategies.

2. How can I create a survey on Facebook?

To create a survey on Facebook, you can use the built-in survey feature on Facebook or use a third-party survey tool. With the Facebook survey feature, you can create simple polls or quizzes to gather feedback from your audience. If you want more advanced survey options, you can use third-party tools such as SurveyMonkey, Google Forms, or Typeform and share the survey link on Facebook.

3. How do I ensure a high response rate for my Facebook survey?

To ensure a high response rate for your Facebook survey, it is essential to make it easy for your audience to participate. This includes keeping the survey short and straightforward, using engaging visuals, and offering incentives such as discounts or freebies for completing the survey. You can also promote the survey on your other social media channels and email list to reach a wider audience.

4. How many questions should I include in my Facebook survey?

The number of questions to include in your Facebook survey depends on your goals and the complexity of the survey. Generally, it is recommended to keep the survey short and concise, with no more than 10-15 questions. This will help prevent survey fatigue and increase the chances of getting a higher response rate.

5. What should I do with the results of my Facebook survey?

Once you have collected the responses from your Facebook survey, it is crucial to analyze the data and use it to make informed decisions. Look for patterns or trends in the responses and use that information to improve your products or services, tailor your marketing strategies, or make any necessary changes to better meet your customers' needs and wants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Harrisdm
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
raebates
  • urbnk8