• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Double Point" Months - Is There Such a Thing?

! 3000 points per recruit is correct.Yes, you get 3000 points per recruit when they qualify. However, if they submit a show or two and then go inactive before they qualify, you do not get the points.
jrstephens
I thought I read somewhere that there wre "double point" months, but I cannot find it anywhere on CC. Any info would be appreciate? I would love to know if and when they are.

Thanks!

Double points was in February. I am not sure if they offer it twice in 1 year.

Well, pooh! I signed up in April. I was hoping it would be some time later this year! oh well! thanks for the info.

Double PointsThere is no guarantee of a double points month, which is why you couldn't find it anyware. But, traditionally, February is Double Points for the Trip Incentive.

The new trip is announced at Leadership in January, and to help us get a head start, they provide the double point month. Sometimes they do a trip point incentive tied to recruiting and attending leadership.

For example, in the fall of 2004, they did a trip promotion where you got a point for every dollar in sales in January for new recruits signed from Oct. 22 to Dec. 31. This applied to recruits from that time frame only, and applied to the new trip promo that started in January.

I can't find the file for last year, but I know it had to do with recruiting, and you got extra points if you attended Leadership. Again, it applied to the new trip starting in January.

Hope this information helps. The biggest thing to remembere is that just because it happened in the past, doesn't mean it will happen in the future. TPC is revamping how it does many things!

Last April (2005) they did double recruiting points--I just happend to recruit 2 and got 6ooo points!!

I was hoping that was the big announcement at conference this yr for July --Double recruiting points:D

Chef susan said:
Last April (2005) they did double recruiting points--I just happend to recruit 2 and got 6ooo points!!

I was hoping that was the big announcement at conference this yr for July --Double recruiting points:D

I was hoping the SAME thing;)

Dou you get points for recruiting? I am assuming 3000 points per recruit, is that right? I never thought about recruiting points! This whole time I am trying to figure out how in the h@#% I am going to sell $72,000 in product!

You get 2000 per recruit WHEN THEY QUALIFY!!! Now, if they submit a show or two and then go inactive before they qualify, you do not get the points. However, you do get 3000 when you promote to director or each time you promote to an upper level director. Also, you get 3000 points when you develop a director in your downline - or upper level director. HTH

1. What is a "Double Point" Month?

A "Double Point" Month is a special promotion at Pampered Chef where consultants can earn double the points for each sale they make. These points can then be redeemed for rewards and bonuses.

2. How long does a "Double Point" Month last?

The duration of a "Double Point" Month can vary, but it typically lasts for one calendar month. However, specific dates and details for each promotion will be announced beforehand.

3. Do all products count towards double points during a "Double Point" Month?

Most, if not all, products are eligible for double points during a "Double Point" Month. However, some exclusions may apply, so it's always best to check the specific terms and conditions for each promotion.

4. Is there a limit to how many points I can earn during a "Double Point" Month?

There is typically no limit to the number of points you can earn during a "Double Point" Month. The more sales you make, the more points you can accumulate and redeem for rewards.

5. Do I have to do anything special to participate in a "Double Point" Month?

No, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you are automatically enrolled in "Double Point" Months. Simply continue making sales as usual and enjoy earning double the points for your hard work.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
finley1991
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies