• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Points: Understanding Leftover $$$ and Double Point Offers

In summary, the customer service person said that left over $$$ from August (double points for each $500.00) are rolled over to September and eligible for the 100 points per $500.00.
otisbg
Gold Member
I cannot seem to find the answer and even HO is stumped. I wanted to know if left over $$$ from August (double points for each $500.00) are rolled over to September and eligible for the 100 points per $500.00. One person:confused: at the Solution Center said no, but her Supervisor called me back and said yes - but today when I called and wanted to know when these would be added to my total, I was told that they Do not roll over!! ARGH!!!!!!! Does anyone have an answer?

there is another thread with this same topic/issue. did any of you that were having this problem ever get your points?? i havent submitted my sept shows yet so i dont know if my points will roll over....

Yes they do roll over but remember that they don't show up until you have hit each $500 total. Any points earned in August that didn't total $500 will roll over to September but will not be doubled.

EG: $650 in sales submitted in August = 200 points for the first $500
$150 August sales submitted in September and $250 September sales submitted in September = $400 September sales + $150 left over from August sales = $550 = 100 points.

I would think they do since the promo goes to both months, just Aug was more points than Sept. If they didn't roll over that would be pretty stupid on their part.

Then I should I have more! I had $940 in August and $1100.00 so far in Septemeber. Maybe they will wait til September is done, but I am glad that others have wondered about this too.

They do roll over I called HO about it. The day I checked my points they said there was a "glitch" in the system that was not rolling them over but that it would be fixed soon. The last time I checked it was fixed. If you do not think your points are right call HO.

Yes, they do roll over. My points are fixed. If yours are not, double check your numbers and then call HO.

They do roll over. I had to fight with HO to get a straight answer. I don't think they worded the flyer for the promotion very well so there is a lot of confusion with the customer service people. If it is not showing up call!

Yes they do mine were recently rolled over.

Glad to hear they roll over--I just needed around $90 to reach the next $500 in Aug. Where do I check to find out how many points I have earned so far?

Forget that last request--I just located my points on CC.

What is the purpose of the Maximize Your Points program?

The Maximize Your Points program is designed to help customers get the most out of their purchases with Pampered Chef. By understanding how leftover $$$ and double point offers work, customers can earn more points and redeem them for exclusive rewards and discounts.

How do I earn points with leftover $$$?

Leftover $$$ are points that are earned when a customer redeems a reward or discount. For every dollar spent on a qualifying purchase, customers will earn one point. When a reward or discount is redeemed, the remaining dollar amount will be converted into leftover $$$ and added to the customer's account.

What are double point offers?

Double point offers are special promotions where customers can earn double the points on their purchases. These offers are typically limited-time and will be advertised on our website and through our email newsletter. Customers can take advantage of these offers by making a qualifying purchase during the promotional period.

Can I combine leftover $$$ with double point offers?

Yes, leftover $$$ and double point offers can be combined to maximize your points. For example, if a customer makes a qualifying purchase during a double point offer and redeems a reward, they will earn double the points on their purchase and also receive leftover $$$ for the remaining dollar amount.

How do I redeem my points for rewards and discounts?

Customers can redeem their points for rewards and discounts by logging into their Pampered Chef account and selecting the "Rewards" tab. From there, customers can browse the available rewards and discounts and choose which ones they would like to redeem. Once redeemed, the reward or discount code will be added to the customer's account and can be used during their next purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • mmajmi
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • Nanisu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies