• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Commission Pay Dates: Where to Find a Calendar

In summary, commission pay dates for Pampered Chef are determined by individual consultant performance and company pay periods. They typically occur on a monthly basis, with occasional bonuses or incentives paid out at different intervals. There is no specific calendar for these pay dates, but a general pay schedule can be found on the company's website or by consulting with a team leader. Consultants cannot request or change their commission pay dates, as they are determined by the company. The amount of commission payout is based on the consultant's sales success.
Kjurich
OK is there a Calendar somewhere on CC that maps out when comission pays are. Cause I don't always you my consultant planner and would love to just see a list or something. . . Is it always the same dates? Funny how I have been doing this a while and never really paid much attention to it, until now cause I have really stepped it up :blushing:

For direct deposit, it is always the 8th or 22nd.....unless it falls n a holiday or weekend, and then sometimes it can be a day off. I dont pay close enough attention though as to whether it is a day ahead or behind in those cases.

direct deposit 8th and 22nd...if falls on the weekend or holiday...following business day...non-direct deposit is once a month.

Thanks ladies

If you have the consultant planner, there's a dollar sign on the days the direct deposit goes through. =)

And, remember that this year October 8 is Columbus Day. My bank won't be open, so I will get my deposit on the 9th.

1. When are commission pay dates for Pampered Chef?

Commission pay dates for Pampered Chef vary based on individual consultant performance and the company's pay periods. It is recommended to check the company's official website or consult with your team leader for the most up-to-date information on commission pay dates.

2. How often are commission pay dates for Pampered Chef?

Commission pay dates for Pampered Chef typically occur on a monthly basis. However, there may be occasional bonuses or incentives that are paid out at different intervals. Again, it is best to check with the company or your team leader for specific pay dates.

3. Where can I find a calendar with commission pay dates for Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef does not have a specific calendar for commission pay dates, as they may vary for each consultant. However, you can find a general pay schedule on the company's website or consult with your team leader for more detailed information.

4. Can I request a specific commission pay date for Pampered Chef?

No, commission pay dates for Pampered Chef are determined by the company and cannot be requested or changed by individual consultants.

5. How are commission pay dates determined for Pampered Chef consultants?

Commission pay dates for Pampered Chef are determined by the company's pay periods and individual consultant performance. The more successful a consultant is in selling products, the higher their commission payout will be on the designated pay date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rlombas
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
beckyjsmith
Replies
Views
esavvymom