• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Feedback? Product Suggestions for Non-Cooks

In summary, Beth shares her experience of starting quilting and how she uses a rectangular server/small bowls to feed her cats. She also provides a flyer with product suggestions for "non-cooks."
ChefetteDuJour
Gold Member
First of all, thanks to everyone for such generous sharing of ideas and information. I've been reading this site for several months now and have been overwhelmed with the treasure trove of suggestions.

I work full-time in a large metropolitan area and seem to run into a lot of "I don't have time to cook" people. I thought if I came up with a list of product suggestions for non-cooks, it might help people see PC products in a different (non time consuming) light.

I would love your feedback on this flyer. I know it's a bit crowded but believe it or not, I restrained myself from putting more. There are so many items that can be used by the 'non cook' but I wanted to keep it to a one-page flyer.

PDF version attached ... Comments?

Attachments

• VerI_RevMay08_PCProductsForTheNonCook.pdf
    24.3 KB · Views: 591
Last edited:
Oops, just realized I deleted the titles to the right. The first number is the Page no. of the current catalog, and obviously the second column is the price.

Some great suggestions. Remember though, some of our tools produce terrific meals quickly and economically. You don't have to be a "cook" to make a 30 Minute Chicken or 15 Minute Pork Tenderloin.

Sure, of course, thanks, Dave. My intention was for this to be the "hook" that gets a skeptic to a cooking show in the first place, or just getting them to look at a catalog or the website.
My sense in my market is that people feel overwhelmed with data, obligations, and lack of time to do them. So I wanted to create a sheet that touched just about anyone (coffee, tea, ice cream, chips, etc).

Nice idea, ChefetteDuJour~ Should get people thinking outside the box.

IMHO: It is a little "busy". You may want to change a couple of headings to make it a little less wordy; maybe something like:
Crafty? Cluttered? Get organized!
Frozen pizza lover?
Small pet owner?

One thing that needs changing, though, is the Sea Salt & Pepper do NOT come with the Grinder Set.

I sold 5 DCB's at yesterday's show and I have to think that part of it was because a guest (who everyone there knew did NOT cook) said that she has one and "I've used it several times. I cook now that I have that.". They gave her a round of applause. ...I think it also helped that I pointed out that 2x eating out pays for itself and it's healthier food and that we made the chicken fajitas but I had to tell that story - it fit so well with this thread.

ETA: Your flyer looks great! Do you pass it around at a show and ask if this sounds like you or someone you know? I think I'd laminate it and do that. Maybe start with "who doesn't cook or needs a gift for a non-cook?" and then say "here are just a few suggestions for you".

Last edited:
Thanks BlueberryLady for the suggestions on decluttering the flyer ... and also for the correction on the grinder set. Too bad about that - it gets a little pricey all added up.

Beth, you're right. I cooked the pork loin for my cousin (famously a non cook) and she was amazed that it was done before we barely started talking. But - she's not converted yet. Give me time :)

I love it it looks great.

I have to share something..I had to chuckle when I got to the line about doing crafts.

I recently started quilting..and I hated the little box that the straight pins came in..so I looked for a dish to use for them..and I love my prep bowl for it. So now I have one prep bowl that stays with my sewing stuff.

Hmm, sounds like a new business line - "The Pampered Crafter"?

Truth be told, I really am using the rectangle server/small bowls for my cats. When I got a new kitten last Fall, my "Big White Kitty" didn't want to turn her back on the ambushing varmit, so she took up residence on the table where the server was sitting. Fearing she might not eat or drink, I filled it up, and it's been that way ever since.

Picture of "Pampered Kitty" attached!:chef:
(whoops, need to upload)

Attachments

• PamperedKitty.jpg
    PamperedKitty.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 510
ChefetteDuJour said:
Hmm, sounds like a new business line - "The Pampered Crafter"?

Truth be told, I really am using the rectangle server/small bowls for my cats. When I got a new kitten last Fall, my "Big White Kitty" didn't want to turn her back on the ambushing varmit, so she took up residence on the table where the server was sitting. Fearing she might not eat or drink, I filled it up, and it's been that way ever since.

Picture of "Pampered Kitty" attached!:chef:
(whoops, need to upload)

That is hilarious! What a great picture. :D

I love your flyer!! I think I will use it at my shows, if that's ok with you. I get a lot of the "I don't Cook" excuses... Or, "My friends already have a well-stocked kitchen".

I think the flyer looks busy, until you start reading it, at which point it all makes sense and you realize the information is important (and, it's not really that much to read, it's just broken down into a few segments).My only problem was the writing on the side. It's probably better when it's printed out, and you can just turn the page to read it, though.

Cool idea! I love it!
Can you repost it with the changes and/or post it differently so that we can make changes and add our information to it?

Great flyer and thanks for sharing. I agree that it would be nice to be able to insert our info on the flyer if possible. TIA!

Since it's a pdf file, you can register free at http://www.pdfescape.com, and make changes that way, then download and save to your computer. I've been using this a lot lately, and am very grateful to the Cheffer who first suggested it! (You can even add your info to the OOFs and flyers on CC!)

So sorry, very busy week and the first chance I've had to get back online.

Hmmm... I would be glad to attach but it's Excel and it seems that this system thinks it's an 'invalid file.' Too bad. When I have a chance I'll work on a less-crowded version in Word. This was a first pass. It's probably not necessary to put the page numbers/prices ... I'll experiment.

Thanks, Everyone!

I wouldn't take away the page number or price. I like that it has the information right on the sheet.

here is a Word version of non-cook product suggestionsWORD VERSION ATTACHED!
I just couldn't fit the pages/prices without making it look "busy" again, or else I would have had to eliminate some of the suggestions. Perhaps a more talented graphic artist could give it a shot.
Thanks, everyone!

PS / CORRECTION -
I forgot to delete the S&P - should not be included in that grinder set. I believe I successfully deleted Ver II. VersionIII is correct.

Attachments

• VerIII_Word_PCProducts_NonCook_corrected.doc
    44 KB · Views: 349
Last edited:
Great flyer! And I LOVE the kitty picture. Kitty looks so Pampered!!!

1. How can I provide feedback on a product that I purchased from Pampered Chef?

To provide feedback on a product, you can leave a review on our website or contact our customer service team. We value your feedback and use it to continually improve our products.

2. Can I make product suggestions even if I am not a cook?

Absolutely! We welcome product suggestions from all customers, regardless of their cooking experience. Your input is important to us and can help us create products that meet the needs of all our customers.

3. Will my product suggestion be considered by Pampered Chef?

Yes, all product suggestions are carefully reviewed by our team. While we cannot guarantee that every suggestion will be implemented, we take all feedback into consideration when developing new products.

4. Is there a specific way I should format my product suggestion?

There is no specific format for product suggestions. We just ask that you provide as much detail as possible, including any features or functions you would like to see in the product. This will help our team better understand your suggestion.

5. How long does it typically take for a product suggestion to be implemented?

The time frame for implementing a product suggestion can vary, as it depends on the complexity of the suggestion and our product development schedule. However, we appreciate all suggestions and will do our best to incorporate them into our product line as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Jennie50
  • LakesideMom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
LakesideMom
Replies