• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Double Chocolate Cinnamon Dip- New Name?

In summary, the new name for the Double Chocolate Cinnamon Dip is "Decadent Chocolate Cinnamon Spread." The recipe remains the same, with real chocolate and cinnamon for a rich and indulgent flavor. While primarily meant for dipping, it can also be used as a spread or filling. Additionally, it is gluten-free, making it a safe option for those with sensitivities or allergies.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
I made the DCCD for a church function last Sunday and used the cinnamon sprinkles just like it called for. (I didn't have bakers white chocolate so I used white choc. chips) It tasted really good and everyone loved it- especially the kids! I served it with vanilla wafers and little graham sticks.

But, I thought that it would be good with the CARAMEL SPRINKLES too. So...I made it that way for our TEAM meeting Friday night. I served it with chocolate graham sticks. YUMMY!! I liked it even more than with the cinnamon sprinkles!
New name: Double Chocolate Caramel Dip!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Yum! Thanks for the tip, Kelly - I still haven't tried my sweet sprinkles yet - now I know what I'm going to make first!! :D

Thats great Kelly! It's always nice to know new ways to use products; especially the new ones ;)

1. What is the new name for the Double Chocolate Cinnamon Dip?

The new name for the Double Chocolate Cinnamon Dip is "Decadent Chocolate Cinnamon Spread."

2. Is the recipe for the dip the same as before?

Yes, the recipe for the Double Chocolate Cinnamon Dip remains the same. We have simply changed the name to better reflect the deliciousness of this decadent treat.

3. Is the dip still made with real chocolate and cinnamon?

Absolutely! Our Decadent Chocolate Cinnamon Spread is still made with real chocolate and cinnamon for the same rich and indulgent flavor.

4. Can the dip be used for anything other than dipping?

While the dip is primarily intended for dipping fruits, cookies, and other treats, it can also be used as a spread for toast, pancakes, or even as a filling for pastries.

5. Is the Double Chocolate Cinnamon Dip gluten-free?

Yes, our Decadent Chocolate Cinnamon Spread is gluten-free, making it a delicious and safe option for those with gluten sensitivities or allergies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Yakmama
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefSherry
  • JAE