• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My New Addiction- Hot Chocolate With Sprinkles

In summary, "My New Addiction- Hot Chocolate With Sprinkles" is a delicious and indulgent hot chocolate mix from Pampered Chef. It is gluten-free and can be made by simply mixing the powder with hot milk or water and topping it off with the included sprinkles. While the sprinkles cannot be customized, you can always add your own toppings for a personalized touch. The product is also available for purchase in bulk on the Pampered Chef website, making it a great gift option.
Yakmama
I am now obsessed with hot chocolate and the sweet cinnamon sprinkles. It tastes AMAZING! I use the sprinkles on everything. My husband makes so much fun of me.

I make the easy cinnamon rolls all of the time
sprinkle it on toast
sprinkle it on fruit
mix it with cream cheese for my bagel
of course put it in my hot chocolate
and LOVE them on vanilla ice cream

What else do you guys use the sprinkles for?

I baked the cinnamon sprinkle with the beer batter bread - I also melted some butter, added the sprinkles and then refridgerated the butter again - DELISH!

All the recipes sound delish!!!

I make a dessert and sprinkle the cinammom on the top. It is yummy.

PamperedDor said:
I baked the cinnamon sprinkle with the beer batter bread - I also melted some butter, added the sprinkles and then refridgerated the butter again - DELISH!

How much of the sprinkles did you add to the beer bread? What did you use as the liquid? Soda instead of Beer? Or did you still use the beer?

Thanks!!

I used mine in place of cinnamon sugar in my Snickerdoodle recipe. Everyone @ work loved them!

What is "My New Addiction- Hot Chocolate With Sprinkles"?

"My New Addiction- Hot Chocolate With Sprinkles" is a delicious and indulgent hot chocolate mix from Pampered Chef. It is made with high-quality ingredients and topped with colorful sprinkles for a fun and tasty twist.

How do I make "My New Addiction- Hot Chocolate With Sprinkles"?

To make "My New Addiction- Hot Chocolate With Sprinkles," simply mix the hot chocolate powder with hot milk or water according to the instructions on the package. Then, top it off with the included sprinkles for a fun and festive touch!

Is "My New Addiction- Hot Chocolate With Sprinkles" gluten-free?

Yes, "My New Addiction- Hot Chocolate With Sprinkles" is gluten-free and suitable for those with gluten sensitivities. However, it is produced in a facility that also processes wheat, so there may be trace amounts of gluten.

Can I customize the sprinkles in "My New Addiction- Hot Chocolate With Sprinkles"?

Unfortunately, the sprinkles in "My New Addiction- Hot Chocolate With Sprinkles" are pre-packaged and cannot be customized. However, you can always add your own favorite toppings, such as whipped cream or chocolate chips, to make it your own!

Can I purchase "My New Addiction- Hot Chocolate With Sprinkles" in bulk?

Yes, "My New Addiction- Hot Chocolate With Sprinkles" is available for purchase in bulk on the Pampered Chef website. Simply select the desired quantity when placing your order. It also makes a great gift for friends and family who love hot chocolate!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Carissidy
  • stefani2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pchockeymom