• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried the new Double Chocolate Cinn. Dip from SB?

In summary, the ingredients needed for Double Chocolate Cinn. Dip are cream cheese, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, ground cinnamon, vanilla extract, and mini chocolate chips. Regular chocolate chips can be used instead of mini chocolate chips, but the texture may be slightly different. The dip will last for up to 3 days in the fridge if stored in an airtight container. Other sweeteners such as honey or maple syrup can be used, but the consistency and taste may vary. Double Chocolate Cinn. Dip can be served with a variety of foods, including fruit, graham crackers, pretzels, or even as a spread on toast or bagels for a decadent breakfast treat.
chefkugler
Has anyone tried the NEW Double Chocolate Cinn. Dip from the current SB?
I was thinking of using it for a show this month. It is a repeat circle of guests, so they have seen all the tools in action. I thought since this recipe uses simple additions, I could show them off this month.
Any suggestions?
:D

All i can say is it is delicious and very easy!!

I made it Tuesday for a show - used half cinnamon sprinkles, and half caramel. It was so good, and a big hit! I served it with apple wedges.

1. What ingredients are needed to make Double Chocolate Cinn. Dip?

The ingredients needed for Double Chocolate Cinn. Dip are cream cheese, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, ground cinnamon, vanilla extract, and mini chocolate chips.

2. Can I use regular chocolate chips instead of mini chocolate chips?

Yes, you can use regular chocolate chips in place of mini chocolate chips. However, the dip may have a slightly different texture.

3. How long will Double Chocolate Cinn. Dip last in the fridge?

Double Chocolate Cinn. Dip will last for up to 3 days in the fridge if stored in an airtight container.

4. Can I use a different type of sweetener instead of powdered sugar?

Yes, you can use a different type of sweetener such as honey or maple syrup. However, the consistency and taste of the dip may be slightly different.

5. Can I serve Double Chocolate Cinn. Dip with anything other than fruit?

Yes, you can serve Double Chocolate Cinn. Dip with graham crackers, pretzels, or even as a spread on toast or bagels for a decadent breakfast treat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JAE
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • KellyTheChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Carissidy
  • chefkatie