• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did you try the Smoky Chicken Fettuccini recipe yet?

In summary, the host successfully made the recipe from the SB and everyone loved it. They were worried about how it would turn out but it was a success. There were some additional ingredients that could be used, such as mushrooms and salmon, and they also suggest buying the SB.
cookinmama
Gold Member
Ok, last night I did this recipe from this seasons SB for the first time and eveyone loved it. I was kind of worried about how it would turn out because I hadn't tried this recipe at home first (I always make the recipe at least once before I demo it) but I didn't have time so I winged it. I think I am going to offer it for awhile at my shows. I can't believe how well it went.

The host couldn't find the smoky cheese so we just used plain and it worked out well.

Has anyone else tried this recipe at a show yet? If not you should, very fast and simple.

For dessert I did the German Chocolate Cake in the mircrowave.

I actually tried this recipe for my father's birthday on Wednesday. It was fabulous! I thought of other additional ingredients that could work well - mushrooms, salmon to name a few. I also used regular cheese and it turned out fine.

I didn't think that it was a "show type" recipe as it would take too long, but I guess I was wrong.

Linda

I put the noodles in about 10 before the show was started. I chopped the Red pepper, because I show how to chop the onion. I peeled the garlic, cooked the bacon, the host actually had the precooked kind so all I did was use the shears to cut them up and cook them for about 1-2 mins and that was it. I did a lot of prep work.

For the cake I spread the frosting in the bottom of the pan and mix up the cake.

This show went really fast so people could talk and ask more questions.

recipeHi,

This recipe sounds good. Can someone email me the recipe. My email is [email protected].

Thanks,
Penny

I would love a copy of the recipe too. Please email to me, [email protected]. It sounds delicious.

It is in this Season's Best on page 17 or 18 I believe. the PC website is down or I would get on and post it here. Will do when it is up and running. I didn't print out the recipe to take to the show. I recommend they buy the SB for $1

Related to Did you try the Smoky Chicken Fettuccini recipe yet?

What is the cooking time for Smoky Chicken Fettuccini?

The cooking time for Smoky Chicken Fettuccini is approximately 30 minutes.

Can I substitute the chicken with another protein?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken with shrimp, tofu, or your choice of protein.

What type of cheese is used in this recipe?

The recipe calls for shredded Parmesan cheese, but you can use any type of cheese you prefer for added flavor.

Is this recipe suitable for vegetarians?

No, this recipe contains chicken and chicken broth. However, you can omit the chicken and use vegetable broth for a vegetarian option.

Can I make this dish ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the fettuccini and chicken ahead of time, but it is recommended to cook the sauce right before serving for the best flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefmeg
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • Roadtripray