• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried the new Wheat Thins with cinnamon?

I love the wheat thins with the cinnamon. They are so good! I never thought about using them as a sub for the cinnamon tortilla chips, but it's a great idea! The dip is wonderful, too.
JAE
I love Wheat Thins, but I really love the ones with cinnamon! Have you seen them or tried them? I think they would be a great quick and easy substitute for cinnamon tortilla chips. I think they would go great with the double chocolate dip in the new SB.

OOOOOOOOOO yeah! They are SO good! I never thought about using them as a sub for the cinnamon tortilla chips! What a great idea!

They are delicious!!!

Last year Sun Chips came out with a cinnamon crunch flavor - YUMMO!! It was perfect with peach/pineapple or pineapple/mango type salsa. I am so hoping they come out with them again this year - I tried to keep a bag in the pantry, however the expiration date came and went and rancid chip were very, very bad!

I haven't seen them yet, will have to check them out. May even have to make that dip just to try it out.

The dip is wonderful IMO.

Do they have LOTS of Cinnamon? Beacuse I do not like a Cinnamon tease I am a cinnamon junkie

Not sure about the cinnamon ones, they sound yummy. But have you ever had the Cracked Pepper and Olive Oil Triscuit??? So amazing with spinach dip!

Oooh! I bet they would taste great with the Chocolate Chip Cannoli Dip, too! :D

I think there is plenty of cinnamon on these Wheat Thins.

You know what is great with plan wheat thins or the cinnamon. Mix 1 package of cream cheese with some of the cinnamon sprinkles or carmel sprinkles. Use it as a dip for the wheat thins! Really good. You could add a little brown sugar to it to make it a little sweater, but I like it just with the sprinkles.

I am a Wheat Thin addict LOL... I will have to give them a try!

Carissidy said:
I am a Wheat Thin addict LOL... I will have to give them a try!
DITTO!

I'm an addict too. Eating some right now as a matter of fact.

1. What are the ingredients in "New Wheat Thins W/ Cinnamon!"?

"New Wheat Thins W/ Cinnamon!" contains whole grain wheat flour, sugar, cinnamon, canola oil, and sea salt.

2. Are "New Wheat Thins W/ Cinnamon!" gluten-free?

No, "New Wheat Thins W/ Cinnamon!" are not gluten-free as they contain whole grain wheat flour.

3. How many calories are in one serving of "New Wheat Thins W/ Cinnamon!"?

One serving (around 16 crackers) of "New Wheat Thins W/ Cinnamon!" contains approximately 140 calories.

4. Can "New Wheat Thins W/ Cinnamon!" be used in recipes?

Yes, "New Wheat Thins W/ Cinnamon!" can be used in recipes such as crusts for cheesecakes or as a topping for sweet potato casserole.

5. Are "New Wheat Thins W/ Cinnamon!" suitable for vegans?

Yes, "New Wheat Thins W/ Cinnamon!" are suitable for vegans as they do not contain any animal products. However, please check the ingredient list for any personal dietary restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JAE
Replies
Views
raebates
  • KellyTheChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Carissidy