• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delish Fat-Free Cinnamon Crisps--Easy and Weight Conscious!

In summary, Carolyn's ex-DH loved her cinnamon-sugar things, but he was very weight-concious and told her that she would need to buy a stone to make them work. He also mentioned that his new wife may like the giftset with the stone, pizza cutter, and cookbook.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
My ex-DH loves cinnamon-sugar things like French Toast, Snickerdoodle Cookies, etc...he is also very weight-concious, counts calories, fat, etc.
Well today when he was picking up the kids, I was packing up a batch of the cinnamon crisps/baked tortilla chips I made for tonight's show. I offered him one - they are yummy, easy to make, fat free, etc. He LOVED it so I told him how easy they are to make...but you MUST bake them on stoneware or they don't work (I took all the PC stuff with me when I left)...I told him he will just need to buy a stone -- LOL

Lol
dannyzmom said:
My ex-DH loves cinnamon-sugar things like French Toast, Snickerdoodle Cookies, etc...he is also very weight-concious, counts calories, fat, etc.
Well today when he was picking up the kids, I was packing up a batch of the cinnamon crisps/baked tortilla chips I made for tonight's show. I offered him one - they are yummy, easy to make, fat free, etc. He LOVED it so I told him how easy they are to make...but you MUST bake them on stoneware or they don't work (I took all the PC stuff with me when I left)...I told him he will just need to buy a stone -- LOL

GOOD ONE!!! LOL
I have never heard of an ex doing a PC show!!! It would be interesting!! LOL

Debbie :D

He he he... That's funny... I took all of my PC stuff when I left too. My ex hosted his own catalog party with another consultant (not my director) b/c he can't live without the best. Of course, when I was hosting my parties, he didn't want anything to do with Pampered Chef.

My ex doesn't cook - he's an eat-out-every-night kind of guy. I am sure his new wife would LOVE PC stuff from what I hear she is a great cook. But I can't imagine they'll EVER buy anything from me let alone host a show...

My ex's new wife ordered some stuff from me. :) It was through a fundraiser for the girls' dance studio though.

Carolyn,
Maybe you can have the kids give their new step mom a stone for Christmas
You probably have to give her a gift from them right?

dannyzmom said:
Good Girl, Carolynn ;)

Teresa Lynn said:
Carolyn,

now that's a clever idea!

and a deliciously evil one...in a nice way of course

Teresa Lynn said:
Carolyn,

That is a FABULOUS idea!!
Well, except that step-mom is Jewish - LOL...but Dad's 40th bday is in December...I can have them give him a stone w/the chips recipe for his bday! Hmmm...or would it be better, ya know, politically, to give it to Step-mom as a gift from them?

My DH ex wife turned out to be one of my best customers. Her sister did a show for me and you should see the looks on peoples faces when we explain the connection/ relationship. We are truly a lucky family because we were able to get along and raise our son (I hate the word step...). It helps that they were already ex's for a long time before I showed up...

how about giving them the new stonware giftset with the handled stone, pizza cutter and cookbook. (maybe the cookbook will get her wanting to add to her new stoneware collection.);)

legacypc46 said:
how about giving them the new stonware giftset with the handled stone, pizza cutter and cookbook. (maybe the cookbook will get her wanting to add to her new stoneware collection.);)

You're forgetting one very important thing...I AM CHEAP!!!!
LOLOLOL

LOL! Yeah i would be cheap too!! Give him the old stone.. or your old stone.... haha.. anyway that is a funny story!!

I wouldn't give an ex an old stone, it's good and seasoned now.Lynda

Geekgirl69 said:
I wouldn't give an ex an old stone, it's good and seasoned now.

Lynda
A rock maybe, but never a stone.

My ex's wife did a show for me last summer. She attended my son's wife's show and booked off of hers (she wanted the salad spinner for $20). You never know!

I've considered asking my ex's wife to host a show. I like the idea of giving them a stone for Christmas!

That'll be the day when I do a show w/ DH's ex! Psycho Woman! The stories I could tell.........here is one: (oh - and she was gone long before I came on the scene!)
We were at a Graduation Open House for DH's nephew. (or should I say ex's nephew) Anyway, she kept trying to flirt with DH (did I mention that she left him after SHE had numerous affairs?) and he was ignoring her.....so at her nephews party, she started throwing food at DH and giggling. Then she went to her car and got her dog, and stuck him in DH's face......she is crazy, and I would never give her any reason to know anything personal about me......

My ex lived far away and didn't even remember the kids with a Christmas present when they were growing up let alone buy their mother anything or even pay support so I never even considered buying HIM a gift - let alone the wife he had at the time. This new wife is very nice though - but we still don't exchange gifts.

Deliciously evil--just what I'd expect from you, Carolyn. :)

My X trashed all my stuff while I was in the hospital right before we split. Or at least he TOLD me he did. I wondered how much he actually trashed when I noticed my MAC full of loose change when I went to pick the kids up one day. Who knows. I got all new stuff on his dime so I can't complain too too much.

Related to Delish Fat-Free Cinnamon Crisps--Easy and Weight Conscious!

1. What is the calorie count for one serving of Delish Fat-Free Cinnamon Crisps?

One serving of Delish Fat-Free Cinnamon Crisps contains only 80 calories.

2. Are the Delish Fat-Free Cinnamon Crisps suitable for a gluten-free diet?

Yes, the Delish Fat-Free Cinnamon Crisps are gluten-free and are made with gluten-free ingredients.

3. How many crisps are in one serving?

One serving of Delish Fat-Free Cinnamon Crisps contains approximately 15 crisps.

4. Can these crisps be used as a substitute for traditional pie crust?

Yes, these crisps can be crushed and used as a substitute for pie crust in many recipes.

5. Do these crisps contain any artificial sweeteners?

No, the Delish Fat-Free Cinnamon Crisps do not contain any artificial sweeteners. They are sweetened with natural ingredients such as apple juice concentrate and cinnamon.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heat123
  • lacychef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg