• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Can I Use Instead of a Bowl for Double Chocolate Cinnamon Dip?

In summary, to make a quick and easy dip with Pampered Chef products, use the Mix 'N Chop tool and Quick-Stir Pitcher for convenience. Popular dip recipes include Southwest Ranch Dip and Creamy Spinach Artichoke Dip. Pampered Chef products can also be used to make healthy dips. Serve your dip stylishly with serveware and keep it fresh with the Fresh & Ready Herb Keeper and Fresh & Healthy Tomato & Herb Keeper. Remember to keep your dip chilled and discard any dips left out at room temperature for more than two hours.
laylaleigh
The double choc. cin. dip says to put it in the dots round bowl. What can I use if I don't have that bowl? I don't want to put it in anything too big for fear it may spread out too much and it needs to be layered.

If you have made this dip before what did you put it in. TIA

Layla

I do not have the dots round bowl either. What i did was use the 2 square bowls that come in your kit. I just split it into 2 and it worked perfectly.

did you put both layers in both bowls?

Related to What Can I Use Instead of a Bowl for Double Chocolate Cinnamon Dip?

1. How do I make a quick and easy dip with Pampered Chef products?

To make a quick dip with Pampered Chef products, we recommend using our Mix 'N Chop tool to quickly and evenly mix ingredients together. You can also use our Quick-Stir Pitcher to mix and serve your dip in one container, saving you time and clean-up. Don't forget to also check out our selection of pre-made dips and seasonings for even more convenience!

2. What are some popular dip recipes that I can make with Pampered Chef products?

Some popular dip recipes that our customers love include our Southwest Ranch Dip made with our Garlic Infused Oil and Southwest Seasoning, and our Creamy Spinach Artichoke Dip made with our Garlic & Herb Rub and Creamy Ranch Dressing Mix. You can find these and more delicious dip recipes on our website or in our recipe books.

3. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make healthy dips?

Absolutely! Our products are designed to help you cook and prepare healthy meals and snacks. You can easily make healthy dips using fresh ingredients like fruits, vegetables, and lean proteins. We also offer a variety of seasonings and spices that can add flavor to your dips without adding extra calories.

4. How do I serve my dip in a stylish and presentable way?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of serveware, such as our Small White Serving Bowl and Bamboo Party Picks, to help you serve your dip in a stylish and presentable way. You can also use our Quick-Stir Pitcher to mix and serve your dip in one container, making it easy to transport and display at parties or gatherings.

5. Are there any tips for making sure my dip stays fresh and doesn't spoil?

To keep your dip fresh and prevent it from spoiling, we recommend using our Fresh & Ready Herb Keeper to store any fresh herbs or ingredients that you may use in your dip. You can also use our Fresh & Healthy Tomato & Herb Keeper to store any leftover dip in the fridge. Additionally, we suggest keeping your dip chilled until ready to serve and discarding any dips that have been left out at room temperature for more than two hours.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Carissidy
  • KellyTheChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies