• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Party Tonight... What to Bring?

In summary, the host will have chili and hot dogs available as well as a fruit dip. The kids will be trick or treating later. There are a lot of cute Halloween ideas on that website.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
Ok so my kids and I are going to a halloween party tonight. This our first time but it is an anual thing for this family.

The hosts will have chili and hot dogs available as well as a fruit dip.
The kids will be trick or treating later.

What can I bring. Of course I want to do a WOW recipe & presentation to advertise my biz.

First I was thinking Artichoke dip in the bread bowl (forgo the bread bowl for ease and maybee use our beer bread instead.) FYI... I have to order the bread bowls from the bakery.

Then I was just thinking a dip with the beer bread (SW or dill)

Then I was thinking a chocolate cake in the rice cooker ot fluted stone

Help!!! I can not decide what would be best!

I was thinking more along the lines of dessert for the kids---Dirt with Worms in the trifle bowl.

I am having the same conflict for a Harvest Party tomorrow. I was thinking the Artichoke Dip, but I think I'm going to do the Black Forest Trifle or a Pumpkin one instead...

my thoughts on a desert was that they are going trick or treating... do they need desert first?

Think I may just do a cake... it's easy and the adults can indulge. Maybee a brownie trifle since it's on special in Dec.

Hmmm...

I think finger foods would work best...if you are wanting the kids to eat. They will be so excited about the evening, it will be hard to get them to sit and actually eat - so it's better to have grab n go type of stuff.

We're having mummy hot dogs for dinner. http://www.pillsbury.com/Recipes/ShowRecipe.aspx?rid=16015

Not sure what to have with them though.

There's a lot of cute Halloween ideas on that site too.

What should I bring to a Pampered Chef party?

It depends on your host's preferences, but typically guests bring a dish to share or a beverage. Your host may also request that you bring a recipe to try out with your Pampered Chef products.

Do I need to bring cash or credit card to the party?

No, Pampered Chef parties are typically cashless events. Your host will provide a link for guests to order products online and have them shipped directly to their homes.

Can I bring my kids to the party?

It is up to your host's discretion, but Pampered Chef parties are usually adult-only events. This allows for a more relaxed and focused atmosphere for trying out products and placing orders.

Is there a dress code for the party?

There is no specific dress code for Pampered Chef parties. However, it is recommended to wear comfortable clothing and shoes, as you may be standing for a significant amount of time trying out products and recipes.

Can I bring my own Pampered Chef products to the party?

Yes, you are welcome to bring your own Pampered Chef products to the party to use and share with others. Your host may also request that you bring a specific product to demonstrate or share a recipe using it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
amybee
  • JennyJennJen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies