• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Serve With Beer Bread

In summary, beer bread is a versatile dish that can be served with a variety of meals. Any type of beer can be used to make the bread, with darker beers adding a richer flavor. It is also possible to substitute the beer with non-alcoholic options, but the taste and texture may differ slightly. Leftovers of beer bread can be stored in plastic wrap or an airtight container for up to 2 days at room temperature or up to a week in the refrigerator. It can also be frozen for up to 3 months and thawed before serving.
JennyJennJen
Gold Member
I am doing a test and taste party tonight at my house and want to know what to do with the Beer Bread. Everything else has something to dip, sprinkle, or rub on it, but I have never had the bread before and have no idea what will taste good with it.

Thank you in advanced :)

I usually cut it into cubes and serve it with dips, especially if it's for tasting purposes.

what kind of dips

Usually the mayo/sour cream dip with one of the seasonings. Maybe Dill, Southwestern, depends on what I feel like having :D

I have served it with the oil dipping seasonings before. Or - just serve it with butter. That bread is so good, it doesn't really need anything extra!

1. Can I serve beer bread with a meal?

Absolutely! Beer bread pairs well with a variety of meals, such as soups, stews, chili, and roasted meats.

2. What type of beer should I use to make the bread?

You can use any type of beer you prefer, but darker beers tend to add a richer flavor to the bread. Some popular choices include stout, porter, and amber ale.

3. Can I make the bread without using beer?

Yes, you can substitute the beer with a non-alcoholic option such as carbonated water or apple cider. However, keep in mind that the flavor and texture of the bread may be slightly different.

4. How should I store leftovers of beer bread?

To keep your beer bread fresh, wrap it tightly in plastic wrap or store it in an airtight container. It can be stored at room temperature for up to 2 days, or in the refrigerator for up to a week.

5. Can I freeze beer bread?

Yes, you can freeze beer bread for up to 3 months. Wrap it in aluminum foil or plastic wrap, then place it in a freezer-safe bag. Thaw it at room temperature or in the refrigerator before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • carolcooks
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • ChefPaulaB