• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Double Chocolate Cinnamon Dip- Sub Reg Choc Instead of White?

In summary, the main difference between the Double Chocolate Cinnamon Dip made with regular chocolate versus white chocolate is the type of chocolate used, with the regular chocolate version having a richer and deeper flavor while the white chocolate version is sweeter and creamier. Both versions are gluten-free and you can use any type of chocolate in the regular version, but the flavor and sweetness may vary. The dip will last up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator, but it is recommended to consume within a week for the best taste. It can also be used as a topping for various desserts.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
I need to make this dip and couldn't find white chocolate at the store. Can I substitute regular chocolate instead?

Kelly- IMHO you should be able to.
Also, to me, there is no such thing as white chocolate....same as no such thing as fat-free mayo!

Yea, the white "chocolate" is in another boat all together, huh?!

I am with you on the FF mayo too...YUCK! FF sour cream, FF cheese, all yuck!

BTW- I was going to substitute chocolate for the white chocolate, but then I found white chocolate chips in my pantry. I used about 3/4 cup of them (instead of the 3 oz. white baking chocolate) and the dip turned out well.

I made this dip (double choc cinnamon) and the Chocolate Chip Cannoli Dip from one of our older SB. I am going to serve both dips together, along with graham sticks and vanilla wafers at our church Rally Day tomorrow. I will let you know how they go over!

Absolutely! You can definitely substitute regular chocolate for white chocolate in your dip. It may change the flavor slightly, but it will still be delicious. Just be sure to use a high quality chocolate for the best results. Happy cooking!

Related to Double Chocolate Cinnamon Dip- Sub Reg Choc Instead of White?

1. What is the main difference between the Double Chocolate Cinnamon Dip made with regular chocolate versus white chocolate?

The main difference is the type of chocolate used in the recipe. The regular chocolate version will have a richer, deeper chocolate flavor compared to the white chocolate version which will have a sweeter, creamier taste.

2. Is the Double Chocolate Cinnamon Dip made with regular chocolate still gluten-free?

Yes, our Double Chocolate Cinnamon Dip is gluten-free regardless of which type of chocolate is used. We use gluten-free ingredients in all of our recipes.

3. Can I use milk chocolate instead of dark chocolate in the regular chocolate version?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate you prefer in the regular chocolate version. Just keep in mind that the flavor and sweetness may vary depending on the type of chocolate used.

4. How long will the Double Chocolate Cinnamon Dip made with regular chocolate last?

The dip will last for up to 2 weeks if stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator. However, we recommend consuming it within a week for the best flavor and freshness.

5. Can I use this dip as a topping for other desserts?

Absolutely! Our Double Chocolate Cinnamon Dip is versatile and can be used as a topping for fruits, ice cream, cakes, and more. Get creative and enjoy it however you like!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Carissidy
  • JAE
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
Replies