• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cinnamon Pull-Apart Bread: Substituting Cinnamon Sprinkles?

In summary, you can use regular ground cinnamon instead of cinnamon sprinkles in the recipe for pull-apart bread. You can use the same amount of ground cinnamon as the amount of cinnamon sprinkles called for in the recipe. Additionally, you can experiment with different spices such as pumpkin pie spice, apple pie spice, or cardamom. If you don't have cinnamon sprinkles, you can make your own by mixing ground cinnamon and sugar. Cinnamon sprinkles are not necessary for the recipe, and can be omitted or substituted with a different spice.
pcjulie
I am making the cinnamon pull-apart bread in the 8" saute pan tonight for a show. Has anyone substituted the cinn./sugar with the new Cinnamon Sprinkles? If so, how did it turn out? Thanks!

I haven't, but I know people have - and it's been good.

I DID!! It turned out great!! Infact i mixed them, (just for fun) yeah make sure you sprinkle enough!! But theyre GREAT!

I have used a combination of brown sugar and sprinkles in this recipe -YUMMM!!:love:

i made the cinnamon rolls on the label at a show last week. made them in the 8" pan. then put cream cheese frosting on top. YUMMY!

1. Can I use regular cinnamon instead of cinnamon sprinkles?

Yes, you can substitute regular ground cinnamon for cinnamon sprinkles in the recipe. The flavor may be slightly different, but it will still work well in the pull-apart bread.

2. How much cinnamon should I use as a substitute for cinnamon sprinkles?

You can use the same amount of ground cinnamon as the amount of cinnamon sprinkles called for in the recipe. For example, if the recipe calls for 1 tablespoon of cinnamon sprinkles, you can use 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon instead.

3. Can I use a different type of spice instead of cinnamon?

Yes, you can experiment with different spices to give your pull-apart bread a unique flavor. Some alternatives to cinnamon sprinkles include pumpkin pie spice, apple pie spice, or even cardamom. Just be sure to use a similar amount to the cinnamon sprinkles called for in the recipe.

4. Can I make my own cinnamon sprinkles?

Yes, you can make your own cinnamon sprinkles by mixing together ground cinnamon and granulated sugar. Use a 1:1 ratio, and mix until well combined. You can also add a pinch of nutmeg or other spices for added flavor.

5. Are cinnamon sprinkles necessary for this recipe?

No, cinnamon sprinkles are not necessary for this recipe. They add a bit of texture and crunch, but the pull-apart bread will still be delicious without them. If you don't have cinnamon sprinkles on hand, you can simply omit them or use a different type of spice as a substitute.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dotty
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
  • cochef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cochef
  • Alanna1