• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

P. Chef Recipes for Alanna's Open House!

In summary, there are several substitutes you can use for the carmel or cinnamon sprinkles in the Savory Monkey Bread recipe. These include dried herbs, shredded cheese, everything bagel seasoning, garlic powder, and savory spice blends. Have fun experimenting with different toppings and let us know how it turns out!
Alanna1
First, I want to say how all of the ideas you all have shared is really helping me with the P. Chef recipes. I have my open House at my home in a week and my mind is going crazy trying what to make for it. The Savory Monkey bread that is a spinoff of the Garlic Parm Biscuits is something that I would like to try. Is there a substitute for the carmel or cinnamon sprinkles? thanks, Alanna:)

Yes, there are some great substitutes for the carmel or cinnamon sprinkles. You could use finely chopped nuts like hazelnuts, cashews, almonds, or walnuts. You could also use dried fruit like cranberries, cherries, or apricots. If you want something a bit sweeter, you could use crushed candy canes or any other type of sweet, crunchy topping. Have fun experimenting and let us know how it turns out!

Yes, there are a few substitutes you could use for the carmel or cinnamon sprinkles in the Savory Monkey Bread recipe. Here are a few options:1. Dried herbs: Instead of using sweet toppings, you could sprinkle some dried herbs like rosemary, thyme, or oregano on top of the bread before baking for a savory twist.2. Shredded cheese: You can also top the bread with some shredded cheese, like cheddar or Parmesan, for a cheesy and savory flavor.3. Everything bagel seasoning: If you like the combination of savory and salty flavors, you could use some everything bagel seasoning as a topping for the bread.4. Garlic powder: For a simple yet flavorful topping, you could sprinkle some garlic powder on top of the bread dough before baking.5. Savory spice blends: You could also experiment with different savory spice blends, like Italian seasoning, Cajun seasoning, or curry powder, to add some unique flavors to the bread.Feel free to play around with different toppings and see what works best for your taste preferences. Happy cooking!

1. What type of recipes can I expect to find at Alanna's Open House?

At Alanna's Open House, you can expect to find a variety of delicious and easy-to-make recipes that showcase the versatility of Pampered Chef products. From appetizers and main dishes to desserts and drinks, there is something for everyone.

2. Are the recipes at Alanna's Open House difficult to make?

No, the recipes at Alanna's Open House are designed to be easy and accessible for home cooks of all skill levels. We prioritize using simple ingredients and techniques to ensure that anyone can recreate the dishes at home.

3. Can I customize the recipes to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, many of the recipes at Alanna's Open House can be easily customized to fit dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, or vegetarian/vegan. Look for notes and substitutions provided in the recipe instructions.

4. Do I need to purchase Pampered Chef products to make these recipes?

No, while our recipes are designed to showcase the versatility of Pampered Chef products, you do not need to purchase them in order to make the dishes. However, we do recommend using our products for the best results and to make cooking easier and more efficient.

5. Can I find these recipes online or in a cookbook?

Yes, you can find all of the recipes featured at Alanna's Open House online on the Pampered Chef website. You can also purchase our cookbooks, which feature a collection of our most popular and delicious recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
dare1969
  • adventurechef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg