• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Double Chocolate Cinnamon Dip: Make Ahead Success?

In summary, this recipe does hold up fine, looks better after it chills for awhile, and is a good open house recipe.
bridgetbakes
Does anyone know if this holds up as a "make ahead" recipe? I would like to make this tonight and would need it to be edible/presentable at 10am tomorrow? Thoughts?

Bumping up. :blushing:

I just looked at the recipe...I would think it would hold up fine. Just keep it cold during travel time!!

Yes, it does hold up fine... I've made it a few times. In fact, I personally think it looks a bit better after it chills for awhile anyway. Just make sure you cover it after you make it. But if the top starts to look a bit "off", then just grate some choc chips with the microplane before you serve it.

Thanks!Thanks Katie and Kelly! :)

I am serving this with strawberries during my Open House tomorrow and wanted to make it tonight!

Sounds yummy... can I come?

This was a big hit at my Fall Preview - I served it with apple slices and strawberries. I made mine in the morning, stuck it in the fridge and served it at 6:30pm....

My kids aren't much for fruit, so they eat it with graham cracker sticks... they LOVE it.

katie0128 said:
Sounds yummy... can I come?

Sure! Come on over! Though I think Worcester, MA is a bit of drive from Ohio!:D

Where is this recipe now?? Is sounds yummy. I am soo behind on trying the SBR recipes because since I'm not a good cook I spend a lot of time trying to perfect my "Una Muestra" recipes!

It's in the new FW seasons best! (page 29)

I got my English SBCB's yesteray. WOOHOO!! I will look it up. Thank you Kelly.

i am having an open house the first of Oct. and i was just looking at this recipe so would you say it is a good open house recipe and do you think it goes very far vs. the cost.

TIA

Morvin said:
i am having an open house the first of Oct. and i was just looking at this recipe so would you say it is a good open house recipe and do you think it goes very far vs. the cost.

TIA

It was a big hit at my open house, and I served it with apples and strawberries.......if you served it with apples and graham cracker sticks, or the cinnamon chips, it would be less expensive. I thought it made a good size bowl of dip - filled the med. Dots Bowl......

Here is a tip regarding this dip:

I decided to make this the night before an evening event. It had settle and congealed quite a bit by that time. So, I stirred the dip (you lose the "swirl" but still has a nice chocolately look) and shaved white chocolate on top to make it still look fancy. Worked like a charm.

I actually think this recipe tastes better "stirred" as opposed to layered. YUMMY!

Just wanted to share. ;)

Related to Double Chocolate Cinnamon Dip: Make Ahead Success?

What is the main ingredient in Double Chocolate Cinnamon Dip?

The main ingredient in Double Chocolate Cinnamon Dip is, as the name suggests, double chocolate. It is made with a combination of both dark and milk chocolate for a rich and decadent flavor.

Is Double Chocolate Cinnamon Dip gluten-free?

Yes, Double Chocolate Cinnamon Dip is gluten-free. It is made with all natural ingredients and does not contain any wheat or gluten.

How should I serve Double Chocolate Cinnamon Dip?

Double Chocolate Cinnamon Dip can be served in a variety of ways. It is delicious as a dip for fruit, pretzels, or graham crackers. It can also be used as a spread for toast or bagels, or drizzled over ice cream or pastries.

Can Double Chocolate Cinnamon Dip be stored in the refrigerator?

Yes, Double Chocolate Cinnamon Dip can be stored in the refrigerator for up to one week. Just be sure to store it in an airtight container to maintain freshness.

Is Double Chocolate Cinnamon Dip suitable for special dietary needs?

Double Chocolate Cinnamon Dip is suitable for vegetarians, as it does not contain any meat or animal products. However, it does contain dairy and may not be suitable for those with dairy allergies or lactose intolerance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cochef
  • KellyTheChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Carissidy
Replies