• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Mail Invitations for Your Host?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the option to send invitations to your host's guests through the online system. To do so, log in to your account and go to the "Host a Party" section. This service is free and allows you to track who has received and RSVP'd to the invitations. It is recommended to send invitations at least 2 weeks before the party, but you can also send them closer to the party date if needed.
bbauman07
Gold Member
You know me love to do this silly research. LOL

Thanks for taking the time to vote.

I currently have the host mail out company invites but am thinking about switching to mailing out my own invites for the hosts.

I mail the ones we order on the supply order form. I do make labels for the show info (host,date,time,place, etc). I also have a "unable to attend...website info, bring a friend label and a label saying "your PC consultant is...."
HTH

I find that if I mail out the invations out for my hostess I get a bigger attendance at shows. It also helps me to make things alot more personable between me and the guest!!!

bbauman07 said:
I currently have the host mail out company invites but am thinking about switching to mailing out my own invites for the hosts.

I would highly recommend mailing out the invites!!!:D You can stress bigger guest list=higher guest attendance=higher sales=more free for host & more paycheck for you:D

1. Can I mail invitations for my host through Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can! As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the option to send out invitations to your host's guests through our online system. This makes it easy for your host to reach out to their friends and family and invite them to their party.

2. How do I send invitations to my host's guests?

To send invitations to your host's guests, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Host a Party" section. From there, you can enter your host's information and select the option to send out invitations. You can also choose to customize the invitations with a personal message or add a host special offer.

3. Are there any fees for sending invitations through Pampered Chef?

No, there are no fees for sending invitations through our system. It is a free service provided to our consultants to make hosting a party easier for both you and your host.

4. Can I track who has received and RSVP'd to the invitations?

Yes, you can track the invitations sent through our system. When your host's guests receive the invitation, they will have the option to RSVP directly through the email. You can then view the RSVP status in your account to keep track of who will be attending the party.

5. How soon before the party should I send out invitations?

We recommend sending out invitations at least 2 weeks before the party to give your host's guests enough time to plan and RSVP. However, you can also send out invitations closer to the party date if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
letmepamperu13
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • christiepchef