• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I find a template for host discount cards with their number on it?

The card with the host's number on it is now in the middle of the thank you/order summary they receive with the shipment.
~*Heather*~
Does anyone have a template or anything that they use to give their host that has their host number on it after their show that they can use for a year for their 10% discount. I know how to find the numbers I am just looking for something to put together to give to my hosts with the number on it for them to have. Any suggestions or ideas are appreciated.
Thanks,

I just use a business card template in Publisher or Word. I put my contact info on it, then a place to write their name and number. I do this for anyone who loses their PHD number.

How about this one?

Attachments

• Past Host Discount Card[1].doc
    269.5 KB · Views: 401
Wow, I never even thought of doing that. I just let the host know that when she recieved the products for her show that they would have a card for her to tear out with her number on it....but this is a much better idea!

There is a "card" printed on one corner of the packing slips, but it's just paper, not cardstock. And many hosts just lose it anyway.Including the number on a card is a great idea! And since I'm usually a day behind when I mail thank you and final receipts to hosts, I can pop it in that mailing.

Curlyone said:
How about this one?

Thank you for the file. It looks good and it will definitely work. Thanks a bunch. I have never seen the piece of paper that has the host number on it. I hosted my own show before I became a consultant and never got anything like that when my order came. I just want to be sure that my hosts have something they have their number on for future purchases. Thanks

I use magnets I got from VistaPrint (the large ones) that have just basic info about me and my website, then I write on it with a colorful Sharpie:
PHD #________
10% off until March 2010!
Then it's on their fridge at all times.

KristinS said:
I use magnets I got from VistaPrint (the large ones) that have just basic info about me and my website, then I write on it with a colorful Sharpie:
PHD #________
10% off until March 2010!
Then it's on their fridge at all times.

Good Idea!!!!!

Curlyone said:
How about this one?

Thanks for posting this. This is a great idea. I'd love to be there when someone takes it out at a show and someone else sees it and says hey, where did you get that, I never got one after I hosted a show! Good promotion for us!

I was told by a recent host that it isn't on the corner any more. I think it's in the middle of the thank you/order summary they receive with the shipment.

1. How do I earn a discount card as a host?

To earn a discount card as a host, you must host a qualifying Pampered Chef party with a total sales of at least $200. The discount card will be given to you as a thank you for hosting the party.

2. What is the value of the discount card?

The value of the discount card varies depending on the total sales of your party. The more sales you have, the higher the value of the discount card will be. Typically, the discount ranges from 10-15% off your next purchase.

3. Can I combine my discount card with other promotions or discounts?

No, discount cards cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. They are meant to be used on a single purchase.

4. Is there an expiration date for the discount card?

Yes, discount cards have an expiration date which will be stated on the card. Please make sure to use your discount card before it expires.

5. Can I give my discount card to someone else to use?

Yes, you can give your discount card to someone else to use. However, the discount card can only be used once and cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • deliciousdiva
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • ChefBurke