1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Discount cards for host...

1. ~*Heather*~

~*Heather*~ Member

Does anyone have a template or anything that they use to give their host that has their host number on it after their show that they can use for a year for their 10% discount. I know how to find the numbers I am just looking for something to put together to give to my hosts with the number on it for them to have. Any suggestions or ideas are appreciated.
    Thanks,

Mar 26, 2009
  2. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

I just use a business card template in Publisher or Word. I put my contact info on it, then a place to write their name and number. I do this for anyone who loses their PHD number.

Mar 26, 2009
  3. Curlyone

Curlyone Member Gold Member

How about this one?

Attached Files:

Mar 26, 2009
  4. pamperedpals

pamperedpals Senior Member Gold Member

That looks great!

Mar 26, 2009
  5. jewls243

jewls243 Novice Member

Wow, I never even thought of doing that. I just let the host know that when she recieved the products for her show that they would have a card for her to tear out with her number on it....but this is a much better idea!

Mar 26, 2009
  6. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

There is a "card" printed on one corner of the packing slips, but it's just paper, not cardstock. And many hosts just lose it anyway.

Including the number on a card is a great idea! And since I'm usually a day behind when I mail thank you and final receipts to hosts, I can pop it in that mailing.

Mar 27, 2009
  7. ~*Heather*~

~*Heather*~ Member

Thank you for the file. It looks good and it will definitely work. Thanks a bunch. I have never seen the piece of paper that has the host number on it. I hosted my own show before I became a consultant and never got anything like that when my order came. I just want to be sure that my hosts have something they have their number on for future purchases. Thanks

Mar 27, 2009
  8. nldavis321

nldavis321 Member Gold Member

Love this!

Mar 27, 2009
  9. KristinS

KristinS Member

I use magnets I got from VistaPrint (the large ones) that have just basic info about me and my website, then I write on it with a colorful Sharpie:
    PHD #________
    10% off until March 2010!
    Then it's on their fridge at all times.

Mar 27, 2009
  10. tlag1986

tlag1986 Veteran Member Gold Member

Good Idea!!!!!

Mar 27, 2009
  11. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

Thanks for posting this. This is a great idea. I'd love to be there when someone takes it out at a show and someone else sees it and says hey, where did you get that, I never got one after I hosted a show! Good promotion for us!

12. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

I was told by a recent host that it isn't on the corner any more. I think it's in the middle of the thank you/order summary they receive with the shipment.

Mar 27, 2009
Have something to add?