• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

2 Hosts- Who Gets the 10% Discount

If the other co-host is listed as the primary co-host on the website, then the guest would not be entitled to the 10% discount.
ChefJennyLynn
I am getting ready to do a show where there are 2 hosts.

They understand they split everything as far as free credit, 1/2 off items, and discounted items at that time- but will they both get a 10% discount number to use for the next year?

They BOTH get the 10% discount for a year and they both get the show discount. They choose how they want to split the free and half price items. Only ONE of them can get the Monthly Host Special and if they have any bookings only one of them can be the "past host" for that show.

ThanksThank you so much for the full clarifcation!

past hostIf there are two hosts, do they get separate past host numbers? How would they be listed on the website under Host Lookup? I have a guest who had a Pampered Bride shower and thinks she was listed as a co-host so would get the 10% off. She, however, is not listed at all on the website and the actual host of the shower is showing up no problem. Do I just tell her, tough luck or can I enter the other host's number? Thanks...BEE

beepampered said:
If there are two hosts, do they get separate past host numbers? How would they be listed on the website under Host Lookup? I have a guest who had a Pampered Bride shower and thinks she was listed as a co-host so would get the 10% off. She, however, is not listed at all on the website and the actual host of the shower is showing up no problem. Do I just tell her, tough luck or can I enter the other host's number? Thanks...BEE
Go into your Pampered Partner and pull up that Bridal show. Did you list the other person as the co-host?

YesCo-hosts do get their own PHD #. So, if she was indeed a co-host and her # does not show up on the web, you can call the home office with the show #, host name and see why she is not listed as a co-host!
HTH

co-hostI did not do the pampered bride show so I'm thinking that she wasn't really listed as a co-host. The other "co-host" is listed as "primary" on the website so I just figure that I have to call the lady and tell her that she doesn't get the discount - sigh....BEE

1. Who is eligible to receive the 10% discount when there are 2 hosts?

Both hosts will receive the 10% discount as long as their combined party sales reach the minimum requirement.

2. How is the 10% discount divided between the two hosts?

The 10% discount will be split evenly between the two hosts, unless they agree on a different arrangement.

3. Can the 10% discount be combined with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the 10% discount cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.

4. What happens if one of the hosts cancels their party?

If one of the hosts cancels their party, the remaining host will still be eligible for the 10% discount as long as their party sales meet the minimum requirement.

5. Is the 10% discount only applicable to the hosts' purchases or can guests also receive it?

The 10% discount is only applicable to the hosts' purchases. However, guests can still take advantage of any other promotions or discounts offered during the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies