• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can August hosts choose the new cookware at a discount?

In summary, the Professional and Executive cookware is available to sell beginning August 1, but the Stainless steel cookware is not available until September. The Pan-O-Rama promotion runs from August 1 through Nov. 30 and Consultants may earn points in August on Executive and Professional only.
pamperedtracy
Gold Member
I thought I read somewhere that Aug. hosts can choose from the new cookware. Is it at the 1/2 off discount, and/or whatever the hostess would get for her discount, etc?

I thought I saw somewhere that Aug. hosts got the sneak peak and could purchase it.

Tracy

August hosts can choose 2 Forged Knives at 60% off INCLUDING the two new knives which won't be available to the public until September. September hosts can choose one piece or set of cookware at 60% off.

I just saw in the special Fall C. news that we can sell cookware from all 3 lines from Aug. 1 until Nov. 30. I thought I saw that somewhere.

That is when Pan-a-rama starts, so that should help our points. We can sell the Stainless Steel also.

It is to anybody, not just hosts.

I answered my own question.

Tracy

That is inaccurate. The SS cookware is September for everyone.

The promotion begins Aug. 1 with the sales of Professional and Executive. Than beginning Sept.1 it will include the S/S.

It is on page 20 in the Special Edition Fall/Winter Consultant news.

It is in the lower left hand corner.

It states "Sell cookware pieces from any of our 3 cookware lines from Aug. 1-Nov. 20, and you'll earn points towards free pieces of either the Stainless or the Executive cookware ".

"This promotion runs from Aug. 1 to Nov. 30-that's four full months to earn free cookware".

Tracy

The only way an Aug. host can get the cookware discounted (aside from hosting again in Sept). is by having someone book a show from her show in Sept., and she attends and purchases the host special in Sept.

I read that as being able to sell the SS cookware in August also. It is really confusing. My director friend and I were discussing that on the plane. I was hoping to receive something from HO to clarify this issue. It does say "sell cookware from all 3 lines". I figured by the time I got home from conference the HO would have sent out something.

Right, sorry, selling of it has nothing to do with hosts or their discounts. I just meant that you can sell it to anyone starting in Aug. for reg. price.

I got myself confused.

Tracy

No... I don't think you can sell the Stainless until September.... I may be wrong ... it happens upon occasionly :) But I understood at NC when they announced it that the stainless wasn't available until Sept. Can't wait to hear some clarification on this one.

At conference they announced that all 3 lines would count towards our panorama, and that panorama is from Aug 1- Nov 30, but the SS is not going to be available for sale until Sept.

Jennifer

At our session of Conference, they specifically told us that the Pan-O-Rama starts August 1st and for the month of Aug, we get points for selling the Professional and Exec collections, we get points from selling all of the collections Sept. 1st. NO products from the fall catalog are available for purchase from customers before September 1st. They were very, very clear on this.

My guess from the confusion is that a new flyer will be posted soon!!!! :)

You're right, Tracy, it is confusing on the flyer. It says we can sell all 3 lines from Aug. 1 - Nov. 30, however, if the SS cookware isn't available until 9/1, we can only sell Exec. and Prof. from Aug. 1 - Aug. 31, then all 3 lines after 9/1. That should be clarified somewhere if that's the case (which I'm sure it is). I remember when the Exec. came out, hosts could purchase it in Feb. before it came out in Mar., but the host special that month was cookware, so it made sense. In Aug., the host special is the forged cutlery, so it doesn't really tie together. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Definitely worth a call or email to HO!!

Thanks everyone. I am glad it is not just me that is confused. I put in a call to my director, so I will let you know what I find out.

After that, I will call HO if my director is unclear.

Thanks,
Tracy

To: <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 09:56:25 -0500
Subject: RE: Panorama
Nice to hear from you Laura.

New Fall Products are available to sell starting September 1, the Stainless Cookware is a new fall product therefore Consultants can start earning Pan-o-rama points beginning September 1 on Stainless. The Pan-o-rama promotion runs August 1 through Nov. 30 and Consultants may earn points in August on Executive and Professional only. I hope this clarifies your question.

Jane P. Miller
The Pampered Chef
Director of Recognition and Promotions
(630) 261-8590

Thanks for checking. Still very confusing in their consultant news.

Thanks for clarifying.

Tracy

Check your email - they sent this clarification:

Dear Consultant,

It’s come to our attention that there is some confusion over a bullet point on the Pan-O-Rama flyer that was included in the Special Edition Consultant News.

The bullet states:
• Sell any pieces from our three cookware lines Aug. 1 – Nov. 30. Every $1 in cookware sales equals one point toward your Stainless and Executive Cookware selections!

As you know, Stainless Cookware is not available for sale to customers until Sept. 1. Therefore, we’ve updated the flyer to state:

• Sell Professional and Executive Cookware collections from Aug. 1 – Nov. 30, plus Stainless Cookware beginning Sept. 1 – Nov. 30, and you’ll earn Pan-O-Rama points toward free Stainless or Executive Cookware. Every $1 in cookware sales equals one point toward your cookware selection.

Click here http://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/cs_07aug_nov.pdf for an updated flyer. Please note, the flyer has been updated on Consultant’s Corner.

We apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

The Pampered Chef

The Pampered Chef is a registered trademark.

Just checked my email. Thanks. I guess it pays to ask questions.

Crystal clear now.

Tracy

Here is a copy of the email sent to consultants clarifying the pan o rama

Dear Consultant,

It’s come to our attention that there is some confusion over a bullet point on
the Pan-O-Rama flyer that was included in the Special Edition Consultant News.

The bullet states:
• Sell any pieces from our three cookware lines Aug. 1 – Nov. 30. Every $1 in
cookware sales equals one point toward your Stainless and Executive Cookware
selections!

As you know, Stainless Cookware is not available for sale to customers until
Sept. 1. Therefore, we’ve updated the flyer to state:

• Sell Professional and Executive Cookware collections from Aug. 1 – Nov. 30,
plus Stainless Cookware beginning Sept. 1 – Nov. 30, and you’ll earn Pan-O-Rama
points toward free Stainless or Executive Cookware. Every $1 in cookware sales
equals one point toward your cookware selection.

Click here http://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/cs_07aug_nov.pdf for an
updated flyer. Please note, the flyer has been updated on Consultant’s Corner.

We apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

The Pampered Chef

Me too...
pamperedtracy said:
Just checked my email. Thanks. I guess it pays to ask questions.

Crystal clear now.

Tracy

Tracy:

I swore I heard both at conference and other places that Aug. hosts could also earn a piece of SS cookware in Aug. The only thing I've gotten from anyone is that if someone from their Aug. show hosts a party in Sept then Aug host is eligible for the 60% off then, but I KNOW I heard them say a jump start for Aug hostess was to earn a piece, I"m thinking the $ 48.00 SS Saute pan.

So I've been confused as well.

Good Luck;

Liz

The jump start for the August host was that they could choose the new knives that are available September 1. It was never about the SS cookware.

1. How do I become a host for an August cookware party?

To become a host for an August cookware party, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date for your party. They will provide you with all the necessary information and materials to make your party a success.

2. What are the benefits of hosting an August cookware party?

There are many benefits to hosting an August cookware party, including earning free and discounted products, trying out new recipes, and spending quality time with friends and family. Plus, as a host, you also have the opportunity to earn exclusive host rewards and discounts.

3. Can I customize the menu for my August cookware party?

Yes, you can absolutely customize the menu for your August cookware party. Your Pampered Chef consultant will work with you to create a menu that fits your preferences and dietary needs. You can also ask your guests for any specific requests or dietary restrictions beforehand.

4. How long does an August cookware party typically last?

An August cookware party typically lasts between 2-3 hours. This gives you and your guests enough time to socialize, try out some delicious recipes, and learn more about the products. However, the duration can vary depending on the number of guests and the activities planned for the party.

5. Can I earn rewards for hosting an August cookware party even if I don't have many guests?

Yes, you can still earn rewards for hosting an August cookware party even if you don't have many guests. Your Pampered Chef consultant will work with you to determine the best rewards based on the number of attendees and sales at your party. Plus, you can also earn additional rewards by booking future parties with your consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
menehune
  • nancycookspc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies