• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discontinued Product Flyer for Canada

In summary, a Discontinued Product Flyer is a document released on a quarterly basis that lists products that will no longer be available for purchase in Canada. It can be found online and products listed can still be purchased while supplies last and returned within the standard return policy timeframe, but are final sale and cannot be exchanged.
Miguel
I've taken Heather Ramsey's flyer and updated it with Cdn prices & took out the products that didn't apply - please let me know if you see any errors!!!! :)

Attachments

• spring discontinued and restyled.doc
    760 KB · Views: 365
Great job!

Thanks so much for that!

Another flyerThought I'd add my flyers for the discontinued.

The first one has a full page list of products,prices & page numbers (in F/W catalog) followed by a chart with photos similar to Miguel's flyer.

The second flyer has just the list w/prices and page #s, but in two columns to be split and put as inserts into the current catalog.

Thanks, Linda

Attachments

• 2007 SPRING discontinued.doc
    653 KB · Views: 391
  • GOING going gone 2 part.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 322
Last edited:

Related to Discontinued Product Flyer for Canada

1. What is a Discontinued Product Flyer?

A Discontinued Product Flyer is a document that lists all of the products that will no longer be available for purchase in Canada. These products will be removed from our inventory and will no longer be available for purchase after a certain date.

2. How often are Discontinued Product Flyers released?

Discontinued Product Flyers are released on a quarterly basis. This means that a new flyer will be released every three months to inform customers of the products that will no longer be available for purchase in Canada.

3. Can I still order a product listed on the Discontinued Product Flyer?

If a product is listed on the Discontinued Product Flyer, it means that it will no longer be available for purchase after a certain date. However, you may still be able to purchase it while supplies last. We recommend contacting your consultant or checking our website for availability.

4. Will the Discontinued Product Flyer be available online?

Yes, the Discontinued Product Flyer will be available online for viewing and download. You can find it on our website under the "Specials" tab or on your consultant's personal website.

5. Can I return a product listed on the Discontinued Product Flyer?

Yes, you can still return a product listed on the Discontinued Product Flyer within our standard return policy timeframe. However, please note that all discontinued products are final sale and cannot be exchanged for a different product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
toastnthekitchen
  • niktim3