• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canadian 3 Month Flyer Nov/Dec/Jan

In summary, the Canadian 3 Month Flyer for November, December, and January features kitchen and cooking products from Pampered Chef, including the Quick Cooker, Rockcrok Dutch Oven, and Deluxe Air Fryer. There are often special deals and promotions in the flyer, which can be ordered online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. The flyer is valid for the three months, but some products and promotions may have specific end dates. Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free and discounted products from the flyer.
kam
Staff member
Here is the Candaian version 3 month flyer.

PLEASE read over it. I think I have the bonus amounts right...but please let me know if you see a mistake on ANY of the prices.

Using Acro Reader, you can fill in your info in the bottom center and also edit the Sales Blurb.

Attachments

• Canadian_NovDecJan2010_fillable.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 261
this is amazing! you have the skills! :)
thank you sooooo much!

Hi there! I took a look at the Canadian version 3 month flyer and it looks great! I didn't notice any mistakes in the bonus amounts or prices, but I'll definitely let you know if I come across any. Thanks for providing the option to fill in our info and edit the sales blurb using Acro Reader, that's really convenient. Overall, the flyer looks professional and well put-together. Good job!

1. What products are featured in the Canadian 3 Month Flyer for November, December, and January?

The Canadian 3 Month Flyer for November, December, and January features a variety of kitchen and cooking products from Pampered Chef. Some of the products include the Quick Cooker, Rockcrok Dutch Oven, and the Deluxe Air Fryer.

2. Are there any special deals or promotions in the Canadian 3 Month Flyer?

Yes, the Canadian 3 Month Flyer often includes special deals and promotions on popular products. These promotions can include discounts, free gifts, and other offers. Make sure to check the flyer for the latest deals and promotions.

3. Can I order products from the Canadian 3 Month Flyer online?

Yes, you can order products from the Canadian 3 Month Flyer online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply add the desired products to your cart and proceed to checkout. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant to place an order.

4. How long is the Canadian 3 Month Flyer valid for?

The Canadian 3 Month Flyer is valid for the months of November, December, and January. However, some products and promotions may have specific end dates, so it's best to check the flyer for details.

5. Can I host a party and use the products from the Canadian 3 Month Flyer as rewards?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef party and use the products from the Canadian 3 Month Flyer as rewards. This is a great way to get your friends and family together and earn free and discounted products. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on hosting a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
613flavah
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam