• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Going, Going, Gone Flyer?

for sharing!Thank you for doing this! I'm going to email my hostess and book a show in Feb. and get it all for free. Thanks for the advice!Good idea!I think you should say something like "Order now for a chance to get these products at a discounted price."
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
I'm trying to get around packets etc. and wanted to include a flyer with the products (and photos) of each product that's being discontinued and didn't want to re-invent the wheel, lol.

If someone has one, would they be willing to share??

I thought I heard that Joy was going to do one, and I can't find my link to her site.

Thanks,

Lisa

I would love one too!:)

I think Joy is working on them for us, her's always look so professional.

Keep checking www.tastytidbits.net and choose free flyers on the side...

Lisa/ChefBear said:
I'm trying to get around packets etc. and wanted to include a flyer with the products (and photos) of each product that's being discontinued and didn't want to re-invent the wheel, lol.

If someone has one, would they be willing to share??

I thought I heard that Joy was going to do one, and I can't find my link to her site.

Thanks,

Lisa

According to the link Gillian provided, Joy says the list will be available in Word Format on January 15th.

But she does have the New Products flyer up!

Thanks so much

Lisa

I'll try to finish it tonight but I wanted to give myself a little buffer in case I didn't.... I have to beg your forgiveness... I'm still pretty tied up finishing up a big project at work and I haven't had much time in the evenings to work on the flyers since the news was announced.

Did you ever get so tired that you could feel the achiness behind your eyeballs? I get that way when I stare at the computer for too long....

Joy,
I appreciate all you do for us, I just have a show and wanted to be able to offer it to my hostess, what I'm going to do is email her and tell her I'll drop it in mail next week to her.

No problem, take care of YOURSELF!!

Lisa

PampChefJoy said:
I'll try to finish it tonight but I wanted to give myself a little buffer in case I didn't.... I have to beg your forgiveness... I'm still pretty tied up finishing up a big project at work and I haven't had much time in the evenings to work on the flyers since the news was announced.

Did you ever get so tired that you could feel the achiness behind your eyeballs? I get that way when I stare at the computer for too long....

Yes Joy, I definitely understand being that tired! Don't kill yourself. Your flyers are worth waiting for!! :D

No problem Joy. I will be sending you a check this week to renew!

PampChefJoy said:

Don't apoligize for not getting us a free flyer soon enough, LOL!! Take your time and I agree, they are worth the wait!!

Totally worth the wait!

Here is one I got off another loop.

Attachments

• Going Going Gone FW 2006.doc
    909 KB · Views: 521
You rock! Thanks so much!

Well, thanks! I just stole it from another board! Wow...sitting here in my pjs and I rock! Okay, you have just inspired me to go do something with my messy kitchen!

Thanks Kate!

Okay, the retired items flyer is uploaded and available on the free flyers page of my site....

Thanks for waiting!

Wow- Joy Thanks for sharing! Awewsome job!

That is so awsome Joy, thank you so much for sharing this with us!

Thanks you Joy!!!! You are so generous to give us your hard work!

PampChefJoy said:
Okay, the retired items flyer is uploaded and available on the free flyers page of my site....

Thanks for waiting!

Thanks so much, Joy!

Joy,
Thanks so much for doing this, for all of us.

Lisa

Going going goneHere is a flyer i found also.

Attachments

• going_going_gone_feb07_1_.doc
    550 KB · Views: 398
Flyer
cmdtrgd said:
Here is one I got off another loop.

Thanks a bunch for this. Looks great. I am sharing this with my cluster. They will all appreciate it.

Thanks again,

I'm thinking of sending a Going, Going Gone flyer out in email this week...but I'm wondering what you all would say? I want to say something about ordering before they're gone, but also to book a show in FEB and get it all for free. What do you think is the best verbiage to use?

I really like your's Joy! Thanks

1. What is the "Going, Going, Gone" flyer?

The "Going, Going, Gone" flyer is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where select products are available for purchase at discounted prices for a limited time only. It is a great opportunity for customers to get their hands on popular products at a lower cost.

2. How often does the "Going, Going, Gone" flyer come out?

The "Going, Going, Gone" flyer is released every two weeks, with new products being featured each time. It is important to check back regularly to see what new items are available at a discounted price.

3. Can I purchase items from the "Going, Going, Gone" flyer through a consultant?

Yes, you can purchase items from the "Going, Going, Gone" flyer through a Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to help you place your order and answer any questions you may have about the products.

4. How long is the sale period for the "Going, Going, Gone" flyer?

The sale period for the "Going, Going, Gone" flyer is two weeks, starting on the release date and ending on the following release date. After that, the products will go back to their regular prices.

5. Are "Going, Going, Gone" flyer items eligible for host rewards or discounts?

No, "Going, Going, Gone" flyer items are already heavily discounted and therefore are not eligible for host rewards or discounts. However, you can still earn host rewards on other regular-priced items you may purchase along with the flyer items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Curlyone
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies