• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Going, Going, Gone Flyer for Newly Discontinued Products?

another PA'er! I use Publisher all the time. :)Yep! Thanks so much! I thought I was an expert at MS Word....by the looks of it I am simply a novice. I wouldn't even know where to start on a flyer like you create. I would think to use Publisher.
kdangel518
Gold Member
Anyone have one yet they'd be willing to share? TIA!:D

I am working on it now - but will have to wait until I get home tonight to attach here.

That's one of the free ones Joy creates. You can sign up at http://www.tastytidbits.net for a free account.

I think she said she'd have it up quite quickly after the CN goes up.

I had no idea that existed! Thanks Noora!

It's been there since yesterday :)

Here is mine. I might try to re-do it tomorrow without the linen info (set of 2 changing to sets of 4) and see if I can't get it to half a page.

Attachments

• Discontinued_Fall_2009.doc
    268 KB · Views: 790
Last edited:
Very nice Kathleen. Thank you!

This is Fabulous!
Thank You!
:)

kathleen
thank you, do you think you could add in the 1/2 off host sets, the dcb won't be there more and i think this will sell this now!
laurie

OK, Here is one that is only half-sheet - and does not have the linens changing from sets of 2 to sets of 4.

I hand these out to guests - so I am leary of adding the half priced host specials to the going going gone. I would not want a guest to assume they could get those groups.

Attachments

• Discontinued_Fall_2009_2up.doc
    394 KB · Views: 609
I like the idea of the half sheet, thanks.

Is it possible to make something for the back?
Like how about the New Consultant Kit and Mini Kit?

VeronicaW said:

Yeah, I could do that. I was running late last night and I only had a chance to look at the Sept/Oct flyers. Do you know if they posted anything with pictures of the new kit (or kits)???

NooraK said:
That's one of the free ones Joy creates. You can sign up at http://www.tastytidbits.net for a free account.

I think she said she'd have it up quite quickly after the CN goes up.

I must be blind or stupid but I have never been able to figure out how to sign up for the free account. Or maybe I am signed up but can't recall my password? I have no clue. HELP???

Carolyn, I don't see your name in my database. You can go here to sign up: http://www.tastytidbits.net/signup/view.php?id=1

and once you set up your password, you can log in here with your consulant # and password: http://www.tastytidbits.net/connect to access the flyers. You'll also have 15 days access to the newsletters too if you're interested.

Let me know if you have any problems.

Just an observation, most of the items being 'discontinued', are really just being redesigned or repackaged (linens). The only thing truly disappearing for ever are the Woven Tray/servers and the Easy Adj. Measuring Spoon/Cup. Everything else is getting a facelift....

VeronicaW said:

Veronica, is this what you had in mind? This info was on CC with the Conf stuff - the picture is of the current kit.

I'll post the Word version when I get home!

Attachments

• Rec_JulyAug2009_noname.pdf
    316.2 KB · Views: 352
WOW Kathleen!
That looks great! Even a place for personal info!
You're Fabulous!
Yes, cannot wait for the Word version.

Kathleen is rockin' it again! I know I will be a pain by asking this but do you have those in full page (more so the last one with the kit) - I'd like to use them in page protectors in my folders so the 1/2 pages ones wouldn't work well for that purpose.

What program do you use to design these? Word?

Here is the Word version of the 2-up recruiting special to go on the back of the Going going gone.

Attachments

• Rec_JulyAug2009.doc
    830.5 KB · Views: 376
PampChefJoy said:
It's been there since yesterday :)

As usual, absolutely beautiful Joy! I love how you separated the redesigned products. It bothers me to put out a list where over half the items are redesigned and not discontinued and not state that! You're the best!

Thank You Kathleen!

Melissa78 said:
Kathleen is rockin' it again! I know I will be a pain by asking this but do you have those in full page (more so the last one with the kit) - I'd like to use them in page protectors in my folders so the 1/2 pages ones wouldn't work well for that purpose.

What program do you use to design these? Word?

Is this what you are looking for? (Yes, I use Word)

Attachments

• DiscontinuedandRecruiting_Fall_2009.pdf
    305.6 KB · Views: 547
Hello there Kathleen! Fellow PA'er! I am in the Reading Area! Good luck with your business! Warmly, Marina

kam said:
Is this what you are looking for? (Yes, I use Word)

Yep! Thanks so much! I thought I was an expert at MS Word....by the looks of it I am simply a novice. I wouldn't even know where to start on a flyer like you create. I would think to use Publisher.

Glad to see so many on here from good ole PA! (The only state where people refer to it by saying P-A) I'm about 25miles outside of Scranton. Yep...ficticious home of "The Office". :p

Related to Going, Going, Gone Flyer for Newly Discontinued Products?

1. What is the "Going, Going, Gone Flyer for Newly Discontinued Products"?

The "Going, Going, Gone Flyer" is a special promotional flyer that showcases products that will soon be discontinued and are only available while supplies last.

2. How often is the "Going, Going, Gone Flyer" released?

The flyer is released once a month, typically at the beginning of the month. However, it may vary depending on the availability of discontinued products.

3. How can I access the "Going, Going, Gone Flyer"?

The flyer can be accessed through your consultant's website or by attending a Pampered Chef party. You can also contact your consultant directly to request a copy.

4. Can I still use my host rewards or discounts on "Going, Going, Gone" products?

Yes, you can still use your host rewards or discounts on these products as long as they are still available. However, keep in mind that these products are only available while supplies last.

5. Can I return or exchange "Going, Going, Gone" products?

No, all sales on "Going, Going, Gone" products are final. These products are deeply discounted and cannot be returned or exchanged. Please make sure to carefully review your order before placing it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefLani
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
melindag
  • Sk8Mom209
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies