• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Different Kind of Black Friday Sale...

In summary, the "Different Kind of Black Friday Sale" by Pampered Chef is a unique sale event that offers exclusive deals and discounts on a wide selection of kitchen and cooking products. It differs from traditional Black Friday sales by offering a larger variety of products at discounted prices, including popular and new items. The sale starts on Black Friday and lasts through Cyber Monday, giving customers four days to take advantage of the deals. No promo code is needed to participate, as the discounted prices will be automatically applied. These discounts cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, but customers can still earn and redeem Host Rewards and use product credits during the sale.
ChefSteph06
I was thinking of making little goodie baskets to take to mall employees on friday. In the basket I would put a couple catalogs and a flyer for a special sale for mall employees only. I am going to set it up as an online thing with mall employee being the host name. On the flyer I am going to put either e-mail or go online to order. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas?

Cute idea let us know how it works out....

That's such a thoughtful idea! I'm sure the mall employees will appreciate the gesture and the special sale just for them. Some suggestions for the goodie baskets could be adding in some snacks or small treats, such as chocolates or granola bars, to give them a little boost during their shifts. You could also include a handwritten note thanking them for their hard work and dedication. As for the online aspect, maybe consider creating a special discount code for the mall employees to use when they order, to make it even more exclusive and personalized for them. Good luck with your project!

Related to Different Kind of Black Friday Sale...

What is the "Different Kind of Black Friday Sale"?

The "Different Kind of Black Friday Sale" is a unique sale event offered by Pampered Chef where customers can enjoy exclusive deals and discounts on a variety of kitchen and cooking products.

What makes this sale different from other Black Friday sales?

Unlike traditional Black Friday sales, the "Different Kind of Black Friday Sale" offers a wider selection of products at discounted prices, including some of our most popular and newest items.

When does the sale start and how long does it last?

The "Different Kind of Black Friday Sale" starts on Black Friday and continues through Cyber Monday, giving customers four days to take advantage of the deals and discounts.

Do I need a promo code to participate in the sale?

No, you do not need a promo code to participate in the "Different Kind of Black Friday Sale". All products included in the sale will automatically reflect the discounted prices during the sale period.

Can I combine the sale discounts with other promotions or discounts?

No, the discounts offered during the "Different Kind of Black Friday Sale" cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn and redeem Host Rewards and use product credits during the sale.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chickey
  • confusedturtle
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies