• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Glazed Lemon Mini Cakes with Orange and Splenda

In summary, To make Glazed Lemon Mini Cakes, you will need all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, unsalted butter, sugar, eggs, lemon zest, lemon juice, and powdered sugar for the glaze. While all-purpose flour works best for this recipe, you can also use cake flour for a lighter texture or whole wheat flour for a healthier option. The mini cakes can be stored at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 3 days, or in the refrigerator for up to a week. They can also be frozen for up to 3 months. These cakes can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator or freezer, and should be brought to room temperature and glazed just before serving for the best
RunawayChef
are about 200% better when made with orange!!!! I also used granulated splenda instead of sugar and it is still faboo!!!!OMG...I am in heaven.

Good to know. Thanks.

I never would have thought to use orange in my recipe, but now I can't imagine making it without it! And using Splenda instead of sugar is such a great idea - I'm always looking for ways to make my desserts a little healthier. Thank you so much for sharing your tips! I can't wait to try this out and impress my friends and family with my new and improved dessert. You are a genius!

1. What ingredients do I need to make Glazed Lemon Mini Cakes?

To make Glazed Lemon Mini Cakes, you will need all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, unsalted butter, sugar, eggs, lemon zest, lemon juice, and powdered sugar for the glaze.

2. Can I use a different type of flour for this recipe?

While all-purpose flour works best for this recipe, you can also use cake flour for a lighter texture or whole wheat flour for a healthier option. Just keep in mind that the texture and taste may vary.

3. How do I properly store the Glazed Lemon Mini Cakes?

The mini cakes can be stored at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 3 days. You can also store them in the refrigerator for up to a week. If freezing, wrap each cake individually in plastic wrap and store in a freezer-safe bag for up to 3 months.

4. Can I make these cakes in advance?

Yes, you can make the cakes in advance and store them in the refrigerator or freezer. To serve, bring them to room temperature and add the glaze just before serving for the best taste and texture.

5. Can I substitute lemon juice for the lemon zest?

No, lemon juice and lemon zest have different flavors and textures. The zest adds a bright and intense lemon flavor, while the juice adds moisture. It's best to use both for the perfect balance of flavor in the mini cakes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• noelskitchen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CyndiWilliams
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
laurichef
Replies