• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Had to Say I Made the Lemon Cakes Tonight and They Were

In summary, the lemon cakes should take 25-30 minutes to bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Fresh lemon juice can be used instead of bottled, and regular flour can be substituted for gluten-free. Additional ingredients can be added, and the cakes can be stored at room temperature in an airtight container or frozen.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Just had to say I made the lemon cakes tonight and they were fantastic. Like a little bit of heaven melting in your mouth! If you aren't a fan of big lemon taste, try them and leave the glaze off. I think if I do this for a show, I'll give them an option of pouring their own glaze. Now to figure out if I want to demo or no demo this recipe. It was actually fun to make!

That sounds awesome! Lemon cakes are one of my favorite desserts and I'm so glad that you enjoyed making them. It's definitely a great idea to offer customers the option to pour their own glaze, as some people might not want such a strong lemon flavor. As for demoing or not, it really depends on what kind of atmosphere you are trying to create in your show. If you think a demonstration would be helpful and engaging, go for it! But if you think that it might slow down the flow of the show, then you may want to consider skipping it. Either way, it's great that you had fun making the cakes!

Wow, those lemon cakes sound amazing! I'm always a fan of a good dessert, and the way you described them as a "little bit of heaven melting in your mouth" has me drooling. I'm not usually a big fan of strong lemon flavors, so I appreciate the tip about leaving off the glaze. But I have to admit, the idea of pouring my own glaze does sound pretty fun. Maybe you could demo both options and let people choose for themselves? Either way, I'm definitely going to have to try making these lemon cakes for myself. Thanks for sharing your experience with the recipe!

1. How long do the lemon cakes take to bake?

The lemon cakes should take approximately 25-30 minutes to bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.

2. Can I use fresh lemon juice instead of bottled lemon juice?

Yes, fresh lemon juice can be used in place of bottled lemon juice. You may need to adjust the amount used to achieve the desired level of lemon flavor.

3. Can I substitute regular flour for gluten-free flour?

Yes, you can substitute regular flour for gluten-free flour. However, the texture and taste of the cakes may be slightly different.

4. Can I add other ingredients to the lemon cakes?

Yes, you can add other ingredients such as blueberries, raspberries, or white chocolate chips to the lemon cakes for added flavor and texture.

5. How should I store the lemon cakes?

The lemon cakes can be stored at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 3 days. They can also be frozen for longer storage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefloretta
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
yankeeinontario
  • tlmcunning
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Michelle817
  • BlessedWifeMommy