• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Wedding Gifts Under $50

In summary, a newlywed couple should get the basics like a food chopper, a collapsible serving bowl, and a measuring spoon.
adnoel
I have a friend getting married in June. She is having a shower in May and, to my knowledge, doesn't plan on registering anywhere (I think she hopes to just get $). I've suggested a PC shower and she doesn't seem interested :thumbdown:. I am planning to buy her a couple items from the catalog and I don't want to spend more than $50. What are your favorite products to suggest to newly wed/engaged couples?

Thanks!

I like to do the basics..I LOVE the batter bowl..I usually just give the classic..I LOVE the scrapers..and then I sometimes give the Stainless Steel Whisk as well.

Medium Bamboo Square bowl
Bamboo Salad Tongs
Measure Mix and Pour
Spin on Salads CookbookI do this as a special (at $50) for my parties and people love it. I would have loved this gift as a new bride.

Several years back we did a Bridal Shower for my niece. I was surprised at the amount folks were spending for Shower gifts. Our 15" Pizza Stone, a Pizza Cutter, All the Best Cookbook and Pizza Mix would be a fantastic gift set. My niece loved that set, and one of her bridesmaids requested she give them the same set a few months later. The groom was brought up on Pizza, and they use it several times a week, she tells me.

Let her pick out $50 worth, this way she gets what she wants. I would hate to give her something she might already have - or don't use. Plus, she might want more and spend more than $50 worth.

Niki..that is a good idea as well..my cousin is getting married next month..so for a bridal shower gift I gave his fiance a $25 gift certificate that I made..and they are getting the same as a wedding gift.

Food chopper - my friend went crazy for the food chopper when she opened it.

Since the Trifle Bowl is on special this month, why not go with that? If you feel you need to add something, you can give the Easy Accent Decorator, or the Beaded Serving Spoon.Be careful with this, though. You don't want to come off as self-serving, but make sure the couple understands you're giving the gift because you truly think they will love it. I suggest taking whatever you give out of the PC box(es), and repacking it(them) in a gift box. This way, it's obvious you're not just trying to advertise your business, but you are giving from the heart.

I have a coworker who is getting married in June and I've heard her say that she loves pineapple, but she buys it already cut and you know that is more expensive than buying it fresh. So I'm planning on giving her the pineapple wedger along with a fresh pineapple. I just don't know yet if I'm going to add anything else to it and if I add anything else I don't know what else. I was thinking maybe the small collapsible serving bowls since it's a summer wedding. What do you all think?:)

1. What are some unique and affordable gifts for a newlywed couple?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of creative wedding gifts under $50. Some popular options include our silicone baking mat set, versatile stoneware dishes, and customizable cutting boards.

2. Are there any personalized gifts available for under $50?

Yes, we have several personalized options for creative wedding gifts under $50. Our etched glass serving platter and engraved bamboo utensil set are both popular choices for adding a personal touch to a gift.

3. Can you recommend any practical gifts for a couple who loves to cook?

Absolutely! Our manual food chopper, vegetable spiralizer, and herb-infused olive oil set are all useful and affordable gifts for any cooking enthusiast.

4. Are there any gift sets available for under $50?

Yes, we have several gift sets that are perfect for weddings and fall within the $50 budget. Our grilling set, mini-loaf pan set, and spice rub collection all make great gifts for the couple who loves to cook together.

5. What are some popular gifts for the kitchen that won't break the bank?

Some of our best-selling kitchen gifts under $50 include our garlic press, silicone baking cups, and baking stone. These items are not only practical but also budget-friendly for those on a tight wedding gift budget.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mindyloohoo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • ChefSteph06
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • lesliec