• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating the Perfect Guest List: Tips for Hosts

The guests who showed were all great and it was a great show!I think it's important to have a mix of people on the guest list. I think a mix of ages, interests, and backgrounds is important so the show will be interesting for everyone.
jrb0328
How many guests do you think a host should have on a guest list?

I always encourage 40, and if they say they don't know 40 I say that's okay we will encourage your guests to bring friends to give you the best show & you can meet new people.

As many as they'd like - it's their party. Of course, I encourage at least 40 invites... but I don't think anything less of them for not having a full 40... what I do is print out invites for who's on the list and I send a bunch of extra invites to the host... as she thinks of others or meets them in her travels, she can hand them out herself. So far that's been working pretty well. I'd rather have a host with 10 very interested guests on her list that will all show over a host who gives me a list of 40 uninterested folks who really don't want to be there... or won't come at all. Quality... not quantity.

I use this flyer - it goes in all of my host packets, and I go over it with the host on my first host coaching call.

Rarely do I get a full 40-50 names, but by using this flyer, it does help people think of who they can invite from different areas of their life. I have found a diversified group means better attendance, sales, and bookings! I always talk to my hosts about not inviting from just one area - for instance, if they only invite family - and there happens to be a family function - they will have to reschedule their show, or if they invite only other mom's from school, and there is a PTA meeting, or invite only church friends, and there is a church function.......etc.....I really stress mixing the crowd. So, even if they only give me 25 names, I have a well-rounded list. By doing it this way, I will often have shows of 10-15, even with a list of only 20 names!

Attachments

• CO - 50 GUESTS IN 5 MINUTES.doc
    85 KB · Views: 280
Great list Becky!

I had a host that only sent out 8 invites and had almost 20 at her show.

Related to Creating the Perfect Guest List: Tips for Hosts

1. How many people should I invite to my Pampered Chef party?

The ideal number of guests for a Pampered Chef party is between 10-15. This allows for a good mix of social interaction and ensures that there are enough guests to make the party fun and engaging.

2. Should I only invite people who are interested in cooking?

No, you can invite anyone you think would enjoy the experience and products offered at a Pampered Chef party. Even if your guests are not avid cooks, they may still be interested in learning new tips and techniques for the kitchen.

3. Can I invite both men and women to my Pampered Chef party?

Yes, Pampered Chef parties are not limited to a specific gender. Everyone is welcome to attend and enjoy the products and demonstrations.

4. Should I send out formal invitations or can I just invite people through text or social media?

While sending out formal invitations is always a nice touch, it is not necessary for a Pampered Chef party. You can invite people through text or social media, just be sure to provide all the necessary details and ask for RSVPs.

5. Can I invite guests who live out of town?

Yes, you can invite guests who live out of town. They may not be able to attend the party, but they can still place orders through your party link or catalog. You can also offer to ship any products they are interested in directly to them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kim Caudill
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gtrchic05
  • vtolin
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vtolin
Replies